American football/NFL

• Thread starter Thread starter askep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 8K
I gotta go with i8manu9 on this one, Saints, although a bit shaky at times, they look a very complete package, with their D stepping up big time this season, especially Darren Sharper looks destined for the Pro Bowl with 7 INTs, 3 of those going all the way back to the other endzone, one of them being a 99-yard INT return. ****! That said, the Rams, of all people, came ridiculously close to ending their unbeaten run this week and their run defense still looks a bit iffy to be honest.

How about them Colts, though? Did you guys catch the epic on Sunday Night? Hot ****!

Yeah the Saints haven't looked fantastic the last two weeks, but talking about the Rams- Steven Jackson is having a MONSTER year but because the Rams are, lets face it, *****, he's slipped under the radar. Same goes for Otogwe (i thinik he's called) who is becoming another Nnamdi Asomugha, in that no QB in the right mind throws near him.

I've got the Colts-Twatriots game sky+'d. I know the score and that Bellichek dropped a ******* on 4th down but haven't watched it yet, looking forward to it.

I'm more than a little disappointed with my Steelers currently though, DIABOLICAL against the Bungles on weekend :@

Oh come on, give the Bengals some credit. They did deserve the Bungles nickname early on in the season. I mean, come on, that loss to Denver? That's something we would let happen, and we are really error prone. Since then, their D has looked very solid indeed and once Carson Palmer (Trojan power, baby) finds his way to 85 and Coles good things will always happen. Add in a born-again Cedric Benson, and they could ****** 1st place in the AFC North. God I hope so, the Bengals have had such terrible luck throughout their existence.

And you're spot on about Steven Jackson, he IS the Rams' offense right now, I think his production is like 1/3 of their entire offensive output. Bearing in mind that every single team playing the Rams are stacking up against the run, his achievement should earn him Pro Bowl honours imo.

TBH, they WILL win the North, without Troy, we are useless! :S as confirmed today...did u know we had 2/3s of possession and Ben threw nearly 400yrds yet we still lost?! evil evil evil day! lol
and the 'Bungles' nickname is just that really, don't have nothing much against them- HATE the browns (pointless team!) and the ravens, though.

Do you know what I haven't asked... how did you actually get into 'football' in the first place?

i hate the steelers, dont know why theyre just annoying

Saints fan, even got saints logo tattoo on my calf

bet you're a happy chappy with the way things are going at the mo then, eh?! lol
i have a soft spot for the Saints...think it's Brees, but also, I've been to New Orleans and it's an AMAZING place! must have something to do with it! :)

i was lucky enough to actually meet reggie bush once, i met him because my friends uncle is a ceo of a company that sponsors some part of the new orleans saints, so he took me along as his friend, hes the nicest guy around, his wife is fit too lol

I have followed sporadically but this season I watch more teams I like the Patriots because they won the superbowl first year I watched and Brady was immense 2 season ago but I like the Eagles for Vick glad to see people get 2nd chances in life and also the Bills because I liked the T.O show first time I watched it and want them to do well with him. I also have affiliation with the Ravens and Redskins due to where I stay when im out in america in Baltimore right near Washington so yeah I follow. Watching Eagles v Cubs right now on CH.5

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

i was lucky enough to actually meet reggie bush once, i met him because my friends uncle is a ceo of a company that sponsors some part of the new orleans saints, so he took me along as his friend, hes the nicest guy around, his wife is fit too lol
wife ?
if your talking about kim kardashian they are only bf n gf

Lol. There is 2 brothers who live near me and they are from America and they think they are so good at American football so yesterday me and a few mates went for a game with them and these 2 brother where like us 2 will take all you ( There was 9 of us :D ) anyway the game lasted 10 minutes cause one of them now has a broken foot.

Just thought i would share the story with you all. (H)

ha ha, americans are too cocky imo

Very True.

About 2-3 weeks ago i was outside having a kick around and the tall one Aron came over and was like mate your **** at football and i said if you say so so we had a little 1 Vs 1 and yeah you guessed it i won :P

Back