What the **** sort of formation are Ukraine using!
No idea, but it stopped my full-backs from getting crosses in. Is there anyway to get the full-backs running up and down the pitch because all I have at the moment is to set that square at the right of the name to attack?

No idea, but it stopped my full-backs from getting crosses in. Is there anyway to get the full-backs running up and down the pitch because all I have at the moment is to set that square at the right of the name to attack?

Was it the defence or the midfield stopping you? A 5 man midfield is always hard to break down.

Was it the defence or the midfield stopping you? A 5 man midfield is always hard to break down.
Not sure, but stats would suggest my finishing was to blame. I've got the San Marino and Poland results done now, I am ashamed

Okay, a double bill against San Marino and Poland. Remember, my minimum expectation was 4 points.

Downing was called up just in case I had to use wingers as I see he would be more helpful than Ashley Young. Anyway, San Marino now.

Isn't the San Marino coach a PE teacher? If so, his tactics don't look too impressive

I wanted a minimum of 3-0 because I know my tactics aren't the best but seriously, I CONCEDED!?!?!?! Anyway, hopefully I can get 3 points from the Polish.

Lewandowski and Sczceny, they are really wanting to put up a fight

I went berserk at 2-0, Walcott gave me hope for an epic comeback but alas the Poles were too good. The team felt my full anger afterwards. Anyway, 3 points out of 6 is unacceptable for me considering one of them was San Marino. I was too ashamed to screenshot the standings so you will have to believe me when I say we are 3rd. DISGRACEFUL