Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some bargain buys for you :
Fierro (Sanogo already bought, but you could team them up, sanogo as a TM/poacher and fierro as a Trequartista/poacher)
get sime vrsaljko in quick, he's the best wing back on the planet considering potential.
and also try getting joel valencia. these will cost you a total of 3-5 million pounds if you can afford it and you are quick.

Here are some bargain buys for you :
Fierro (Sanogo already bought, but you could team them up, sanogo as a TM/poacher and fierro as a Trequartista/poacher)
get sime vrsaljko in quick, he's the best wing back on the planet considering potential.
and also try getting joel valencia. these will cost you a total of 3-5 million pounds if you can afford it and you are quick.

tried to get Jrsaljko but he joined Porto so brought in a young German with some potential! What is Fierros full name and who does he play for, although my strikers are banging them in anyway! I'll have a look at Valencia but only got 2m left to spend

tried to get Jrsaljko but he joined Porto so brought in a young German with some potential! What is Fierros full name and who does he play for, although my strikers are banging them in anyway! I'll have a look at Valencia but only got 2m left to spend

Carlos Fierro is his name and he turns out a BEAST!

mancity_zpsf39ec120.png
Manchester City V Middlesbrough
middlesbrough_zpsc8bb6594.png

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

[video=youtube_share;enjvZCJ2VLs]http://youtu.be/enjvZCJ2VLs?hd=1[/video]

STUNNING WIN FOR ROBINSONS TEAM

Although Manchester City fielded a weaker team, credit has to be given to Middlesbrough for coming back from 1-0 down to totally outclass the Premier League leaders.

MATCH STATS

Man_City_V_Boro_Result.png

NEXT UPDATE: SEPTEMBER UPDATE

Congrats with that city result even though I support the blue side of Manchester. Great story keep it up!

Congrats with that city result even though I support the blue side of Manchester. Great story keep it up!

Thanks, was quite shocked by it, haha!

Cheers for the screeie of Fierro, might se if I can get him and team up with Sanogo!

Thanks, was quite shocked by it, haha!

Cheers for the screeie of Fierro, might se if I can get him and team up with Sanogo!

Sanogo and Fierro work well together! When you have around 4 million have a shot at Erick Torres.
He is only 20 in this picture imagine when he has hit his prime!

bz6dz41s8tzd6uzp4.jpg

Due to some sort of error in game and its inability to load I have had to stop this game and will begin a new one tomorrow! Got the hang of it now so it should be much better from the start and more fluent! Hope followers of this will follow the new story!

Final question is, how do I delete this story/who do I message? As I don't want this story clogging the board anymore!

cheers

Who is the best person to message to have this story removed before i restart it?

Status
Not open for further replies.