This has the potential to be a very good little app. It is currently just a CMD prompt, but could be very good in the future.

entered in the details and the information it provided just goes really fast on my screen, hard to explain

I am guessing you entered a non numerical value, I am aware that if you enter a letter or punctuation character that does happen.

Very good idea for an Fm app.

If you could really improve it further I reckon it could be very popular.

Yeah it will be the average rating stat but as far as I am aware the average rating is irrelevant at the minute and I should probably have removed it from the data needed to be entered and I will do when I upload a new version.

After non stop playing :) I was expected to qualify for the Europa League but I have qualified for the Champions League finishing 3rd and won the Taca de Portugal so I had a pretty decent season.

2 questions.

Is it your team stats you put in or the oppositions and where do you put in the time of the match?

Just tried it very interesting program one point it told me to remove the counter attack option for some reason my counter attacks where better. shame you havent made a scout report program combine that with this lethal combination

How can I find all the stats required for this program?
Can't seem to find long shots, half chances or defence passes to name a few

like it, like it a lot you should build on it. anything that helps me understand the game better is a big plus in my eyes well done

How can I find all the stats required for this program?
Can't seem to find long shots, half chances or defence passes to name a few

there should be a button that says customise at the bottom of the match stats just tick the boxes you want

I have a problem! When it asks me to put the time of match the stats correspond to, the programm simply freeze and then "FM Assistant.exe has stopped". Can you help me?

You probably downloaded a bad version which is my fault redownload and it should work.

used it for 3 games and has been very useful, just takes a bit of time to input all the information but the shouts provided were good

Right now it just isn't complete enough baring in mind it doesn't take into account who you are playing against, opposition, players, player roles etc.

Long term you could well be on to something though.

I would love to be able to use the stats from within the game but I do not know how to do this and I think adding features whilst still having manual data entry would just make the program tedious. I'm not really sure how other utilities manage to do this such as Genie Scout as the values in memory for match stats are not static. However, this is not a programming forum so I will shut up.

"MSVCP100.dll missing" anyone knows how can i fix it?