Redownload the amount of times I miss something out or post a wrong link whatever is quite silly. Sorry for this.

I would love to be able to use the stats from within the game but I do not know how to do this and I think adding features whilst still having manual data entry would just make the program tedious. I'm not really sure how other utilities manage to do this such as Genie Scout as the values in memory for match stats are not static. However, this is not a programming forum so I will shut up.

Well can't we just take the values at the point where the match is paused? Or else you would need some sort of polling feature to continuously read the values ( likely to be really slow).

The one thing I'm not sure the program accounts for is the tactic you're playing. For example I expect my possession stat to be low as I'm doing some direct counterattacking football. But it wants me to do retain possession shout

downloaded and its not ask players rating and coming up with the same info don't fink downloads working

I manage to open it. I have two questions. 1 - I have to enter only the stats of my team? 2 - you can not have it in Italian? Thank you.

I manage to open it. I have two questions. 1 - I have to enter only the stats of my team? 2 - you can not have it in Italian? Thank you.

1 - Only your own team stats at the moment but I am planning on adding the choice to add opponent stats as well for more detailed and hopefully more accurate feedback

2- I have no plans at the minute to create different language versions as I want to improve it in English first. Having said that I will not rule it out eventually and also your English seems pretty good.

VERSION 2 UPLOADED
Link is in the OP and I really hope you think this is an improvement as I have put in a lot of time to this over the past few days since version 1. Hopefully all is well and you can download it without problems. Enjoy :)

Getting the DDL issue. Really interested to see how this works though.

What mentality should some one start with when using this program

Hey been using this. But sometimes I'm crashing when I need to input "time in match" and other times it skips ahead of that field and gives me the results already. Some help here?

Hey been using this. But sometimes I'm crashing when I need to input "time in match" and other times it skips ahead of that field and gives me the results already. Some help here?

Probably something to do with reusing the dialogue boxes. I will have a look at it and try and sort it but in the short term you could probably avoid this by reloading every time you use it (I know this is inconvenient and I will try to fix your problem).