Ancelotti Resigned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 10K
You'd rather have a bad spell in a season where Roman decides to have a play around, but be challenging for silverware. Or be trapped in the depth of mediocrity?

He actually attends a lot of the games too (I think) and has an actual interest in the sport, which is more than can be said for so many owners today.

You'd rather have a bad spell in a season where Roman decides to have a play around, but be challenging for silverware. Or be trapped in the depth of mediocrity?

He actually attends a lot of the games too (I think) and has an actual interest in the sport, which is more than can be said for so many owners today.

Yer and if you read what i said in the first place i said none of the fans would say a bad word about the man. But he is running the club like a business and the fans just feel he would have learnet already.

You said but after you said no fan would hate him contradicting yourself, I was commenting on the latter part of your comment.

Im just saying certain things he is doing wrongly and some fans are starting to think if you are going to keep doing this then we would rather you not be here.

I don't see him going as bad as H&G though, as far as I know he generally wants the best for the club, he just doesn't do it in a "regular" way.

yer i totally agree with you, you can see he is pationate about the club, but its just some bad calls he seems to make from time to time.

Are you surprised?

Jenas has been the most-improved player at the club this season, and we have Lennon, Bale, Kranjcar, Bentley, Giovani and even Modric who can play on the wings.

Don't get me wrong, a year ago I would have begged you for the transfer, even with the multitude of wide players we have available.

Jenas hasn't been the most improved player, he's still sub standard.
I'd prefer any of your other midfielders to Jenas, and you forgot Van Der Vaart, he can play on the wing too.

Back