Ancelotti Resigned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 10K
I heard this a few months ago but it has been bought back to my attention by someone who knows the clubs directors pretty well. Apparently Roman wanted Ron Gourlay (our chief exec) to sign either one of Torres or Rooney and because he failed to Roman will sack him at the end of the season. Our new Assistant, head of scout Michael Emenalo is close friends with Sporting Director at the Nou Camp Txiki Bergiristan and he may come in and take Gourlays job. Now for the bit that i heard a few months ago, Barca coach Pep Guardiola was not happy that he had defender Dmytro Chyrgynskiy sold without his concent and he is also unhappy that he is still on a rolling year to year contract. So Roman thinks that maybe he can lure Guardiola to West London with a long term deal to suit him.

Just thought i would bring this up again as my source has proven to be very party right. the only thing that is wrong is that it is Aresen not Gourlay leaving the club. These storys have been in the papers today and i heard this first time round about 2-3months ago but took no notice as things were going so well i thought it was aload of bollocks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ts-on-Barcelona-head-coach-Pep-Guardiola.html

Just thought i would bring this up again as my source has proven to be very party right. the only thing that is wrong is that it is Aresen not Gourlay leaving the club. These storys have been in the papers today and i heard this first time round about 2-3months ago but took no notice as things were going so well i thought it was aload of bollocks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ts-on-Barcelona-head-coach-Pep-Guardiola.html
Get done over by us boys next week, and he won't be resigning!

CJACKO, im sure you won't turn on him but how long do you think it will be until chelsea fans turn on him if your form doesn't improve?

CJACKO, im sure you won't turn on him but how long do you think it will be until chelsea fans turn on him if your form doesn't improve?

I don't think they will mate, obviously you will get some boo boys but i think the fans are more ****** off with Roman than Ancelotti.

Turmoil at the Bridge, dont worry lads we will make it through and still win the league hopefully

If it helps us make it into the top four again, may Chelsea's implosion continue.

I don't think they will mate, obviously you will get some boo boys but i think the fans are more ****** off with Roman than Ancelotti.

just wondering because my mate who is a chelsea fan is majorly ****** off with both atm.

In need of a central midfielder? Take your winger and turn him into one! Buy another winger to cover.

To be fair though, that worked quite well. :P

The masterstroke though is to make your winger into a centre midfielder and then sell him on and replace him with a bald lazy *******.
Can see us swapping Ashley Young for someone ridiculous in January, Tottenham are apparently still interested and they've got loads of deadwood they could offload to us, like Jenas.. Or Bale? :D One can hope :|

just wondering because my mate who is a chelsea fan is majorly ****** off with both atm.

He is entitled to and he has made some bad calls also i think. But the squad is thin at the moment and with a unfit Drogba and without JT, Essien and Lampard the squad is lacking leadership and belief. I think with Essien and JT back next weekend people may see how big they actualy are to our side.

The thing with Roman is that no fan hates him or wants to say a bad word about him because just look what he has done for the club BUT.... He is running the club the only way he knows how to i.e like a business and he can't do that because if he makes a bad call in a business you might only **** off a few people, but if you make a bad call at a football club it effects millions who support the club.

Can see us swapping Ashley Young for someone ridiculous in January, Tottenham are apparently still interested and they've got loads of deadwood they could offload to us, like Jenas.. Or Bale? :D One can hope :|

Wouldn't swap Jenas for Young.

The masterstroke though is to make your winger into a centre midfielder and then sell him on and replace him with a bald lazy *******.

Bad, isn't it? I can only hope Ash sees sense and stay with us.

Wouldn't swap Jenas for Young.

Um. Alright. Good for us, anyway.

Bad, isn't it? I can only hope Ash sees sense and stay with us.

I'm optimistic he will, I doubt he'll leave in January anyway. Hopefully we'll make good signings and get some results and he'll be happy to sign a new contract.

I'm disappointed with our results recently, we've been playing quite well for a team with so many first team players out but our usually brilliant defence have been a bit creaky. I thought our second half against Arsenal was fantastic though, gave our all.

Bale? No chance, my friend.

He is entitled to and he has made some bad calls also i think. But the squad is thin at the moment and with a unfit Drogba and without JT, Essien and Lampard the squad is lacking leadership and belief. I think with Essien and JT back next weekend people may see how big they actualy are to our side.

The thing with Roman is that no fan hates him or wants to say a bad word about him because just look what he has done for the club BUT.... He is running the club the only way he knows how to i.e like a business and he can't do that because if he makes a bad call in a business you might only **** off a few people, but if you make a bad call at a football club it effects millions who support the club.

If he made a bad call in business how would he only **** off a few people? Afaik he runs an oil business, pretty sure there'd be a fair few ****** off if he screwed up his oil distribution.

And how can any fan complain about his decisions.

He a) brought them this success, they can't really complain if he wants it in a different manner, because they'd almost certainly not be challenging for the title and european glory season after season without him.

b) A load of the fan base were only fans since 2003 anyway, it's all they've known :)

went past stamford bridge today so do you think i should make up some bs about guardiola being there and post it on twitter to see how far it gets :P

Um. Alright. Good for us, anyway.

Are you surprised?

Jenas has been the most-improved player at the club this season, and we have Lennon, Bale, Kranjcar, Bentley, Giovani and even Modric who can play on the wings.

Don't get me wrong, a year ago I would have begged you for the transfer, even with the multitude of wide players we have available.

If he made a bad call in business how would he only **** off a few people? Afaik he runs an oil business, pretty sure there'd be a fair few ****** off if he screwed up his oil distribution.

And how can any fan complain about his decisions.

He a) brought them this success, they can't really complain if he wants it in a different manner, because they'd almost certainly not be challenging for the title and european glory season after season without him.

b) A load of the fan base were only fans since 2003 anyway, it's all they've known :)

Of corse we are entitled to be angry, every time the club seems to level itself out he seems to shake things up. Majority of the fans were here before he got on the scene and will be here if he ever desides to pull out also.

Back