Ancelotti will not quit Chelsea

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti vows that he will not quit the club after the defending champions' FA Cup exit.

More...

he shouldn't quit he's a good manager that will need to revamp the squad in the summer

Indeed he is a good manager, but I don't think Roman's got the patience. He'll be gone come the end of the season.

If they get a top 4 finish will RA fire him? And who will replace Ancelotti? Benitez? Now THAT would be awesome.

the problem is in the whole team, not only in ancelotti, but sometimes a change is necessary to boost the players morale and bring them back on track

Ancelloti is Roman's type of manager. I doubt he will fire him come summer. Abramovich will likely give him more time and more cash to rebuild the team.

I knew he wouldnt quit anyway, Carlo is a winner not a quiter. This slump will only spur him on to put it right not give up. Like Meemo said Carlo is Romans type of manager, Carlo is used to working under an owner that likes to be involved so its nothing new to him. Chelsea need to start sticking with a manager, look what might of happend if Utd sacked Fergie all them years back?? I have full faith in Carlo if he reverts back to a 4-3-3. I think the minimum Carlo can do to keep his job is finish 4th.

I knew he wouldnt quit anyway, Carlo is a winner not a quiter. This slump will only spur him on to put it right not give up. Like Meemo said Carlo is Romans type of manager, Carlo is used to working under an owner that likes to be involved so its nothing new to him. Chelsea need to start sticking with a manager, look what might of happend if Utd sacked Fergie all them years back?? I have full faith in Carlo if he reverts back to a 4-3-3. I think the minimum Carlo can do to keep his job is finish 4th.

If you want to go back to 4-3-3 would you drop Torres or Drogba?

If you want to go back to 4-3-3 would you drop Torres or Drogba?

At the moment Drogba mate. Torres had more chances in 60minutes against Fulham than Drogba did in 120 against Everton and 90 against Liverpool. Drogba likes to come deep and work hard and maybe a little too much somtimes to get his goals. But Torres has one aim and thats to score goals. I can see Torres in a front 3 with Anelka and Malouda either side.

If Ancelotti left, who could Roman possibly get as a replacement? He's already alienated the best manager in the world, and Carlo is one of the best. The best you could sign is a manager of comparable ability to Ancelotti, not a better one.

If Ancelotti left, who could Roman possibly get as a replacement? He's already alienated the best manager in the world, and Carlo is one of the best. The best you could sign is a manager of comparable ability to Ancelotti, not a better one.

Benitez??? **** no lol. You made a good point, i know they wanted Guardiola but he has signed for another year. I cant see anyone who is better than Carlo at the moment.

Big sam would win the double every year you know...

Guus Hiddink ?

I love Guus and the Chelsea fans love the man alot. But i cant see him leaving Turkey, the man is suited to International football and i think he prefers it too. If Carlo did get sacked (touch wood it dosent happen) then Hiddink would be one of a short list that Chelsea fans would welcome with open arms quickly.

Guus Hiddink ?

Compare their records and Ancelotti has a superior one with top teams. Hiddink is a very good manager, and one that is very good at getting the best out of teams with less talent, but Ancelotti works well with big teams like Chelsea and Milan.

He should leave Chelsea they are on shut down and in the summer I can see them losing a lot of players!