bantamboy123

Reaction score
Not sure how anybody else has done with Vincent Aboubakar but here are some screenies of him in my porto save after 10 seasons

I truly love this man!

(And he is unedited in any way apart from the shortening of his name through the nickname option)

In all competitions he has scored 571 goals in 435 games

And before you all scream and shout, no cheating involved, just a very good team (screenie attached of formation)

Has anybody else had similar results??

View attachment 283246View attachment 283244
View attachment 283245

great results with him.i like the look of the tactic as well is it your own or can it be downloaded

your tactic looks amazing, you should share the download link ;)

Hi,

screenie of his profile attached

View attachment 283146

How would I upload the tactic? Its one I created myself, created it when I had the demo before the game came out and I was Man United

Key players in the first few seasons were:-

Keeper - ANdres

Right back - Mayke (was astonishing for me with assists)
Centre back right Gustavo Henrique (from santos)
Centre back left Bruno Martins Indi
Left back Luke Shaw (signed on loan originally, for 4 seasons lol as I kept just renewing the loan before it expired)
Defensive midfield Ruben Neves (was a beast until a regen called Michael Udo came along)
Centre Mid Jorginho
Box to box Midfielder Roberto Pereyra
Advanced playmaker EIther Humam Tariq (until sold for #375 m) or Martin Odegaard who is still key to my success in season 11
Complete Forward Memphis Depay was a beast until a regen called Vasillis Mystridis came along
Advanced Forward This is where god (vincent aboubakar) played

It has led to great glory for me. In ten seasons I have 10 Primeira Liga titles, 8 champions leagues, 7 fifa club world cups, 8 european super cups, 8 Taca de Portugal titles, 8 Taca de Liga titles, 9 supertaca titles

Below is my profile:-

View attachment 283142

can you post team instructions,player instructions,oi's so we can use the tactic like you do please

looks amazing, ive been trying to create a formation like that (diamond) but this looks amazing.

click on your man utd tactic on your tactic screen and click save you should then get an option to publish to steam workshop

ok, done that, think its now in my workshop, how do you then access it?

Sorry - being playing since champ man 97/98 but never shared tactics or anything as steam has always done my head in

got it thanks for sharing will let you know how I get on with it.if you click on games at top of screen when steam is open then click on view games library,scroll down left hand side to fm15 click on this then look for browse the workshop should be under view all acheiments once in workshop click to view most recent and your tactic should be there

did you use any oi's who took corners etc match training as well

Last edited:
got it thanks for sharing will let you know how I get on with it.if you click on games at top of screen when steam is open then click on view games library,scroll down left hand side to fm15 click on this then look for browse the workshop should be under view all acheiments once in workshop click to view most recent and your tactic should be there

how do you find the tactic? where do i go

could you please post a screenshot of the team instructions