Bought him to my Everton team in 14/15

In the first season he was amazing, but in the second season he was a beast! The European top scorer 53 goals in 44(4) matches. Totally unbelievable. Lukaku is his luxury backup.

View attachment 281814

got it thanks for sharing will let you know how I get on with it.if you click on games at top of screen when steam is open then click on view games library,scroll down left hand side to fm15 click on this then look for browse the workshop should be under view all acheiments once in workshop click to view most recent and your tactic should be there

what is the file name? tq

Would be interesting to see how he does in a league where competition is higher. considered getting him before, but he stats aren't world beaters so worried slightly! might try now

Aboubakar is a beast if he is willing to sign. A good player to plug in right away. I've seen him tear up the PL. In terms of production he can score on equal footing with monsters like Diego Costa and Sergio Aguero.

can someone please help me out and tell me where to find the tactic that is posted in OP. Thanks in advance

Seem to be avoiding the question of how you got £100m for Ganso in the first season when he starts at another club and is available for about 10m