• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 15K

Do you agree he is a wonderkid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max

Reaction score
Hey, well I just blew my whole budget with Athletico Bilbao on this lad, he did cost £15m but he looks immense and could be one of the best players in a few years. Has anyone else bought him before? He's called 'Ander' and plays for Zaragoza at the start, he plays in the AM position but can play in CM aswell, he's got 19 creativity which gives you an idea of his potential. I had a budget of £6m but I used monthly installments if you're wondering ^^)

Here are screenshots of his attributes and coach report..

Wow... that is some insane stats for 19.. especially the 19 ones lol ^^

Edit: Just placed a bit for him.. gimme!!

Last edited:
looks quality, mate. im might buy him with everton. cheers for sharing :)

According to my scouts he is nearly as good as David Silva haha awesome, definitely a wonderkid with the right training. And just to let you know your assistant manager probably isn't the best person to ask for reports for wonderkids, as yours is terrible at scouting potential & ability.

Last edited:
he is on my shortlist, check the link below, many more stars there too :P
he was one of the 1st players i added to the shortlist, he is quite a player!

Yeah there are a lot of young spanish players similair to him
Nice find

Is this using 10.2 ? Or are you using that Chris update...his updates are always terrible and players stats are changed or random fake players get added.

His update to 10.2 included no CA/PA changes I think.
Plus I think that is a bit harsh

Is this using 10.2 ? Or are you using that Chris update...his updates are always terrible and players stats are changed or random fake players get added.
10.2 Kris :)

Yeah he's a bit pricey, but when you're Athletic Bilbao and you can't buy any players except Basque one's, it's a must :) Poll will be up shortly asking you whether you think he's a wonderkid or not

Chris Update Kris? It was done by Max's cousin or something. (H) Looks great Max cheers. (H)

Chris Update Kris? It was done by Max's cousin or something. (H) Looks great Max cheers. (H)
Nah he's talking about Chris22's updates. Not my cousins Birmingham one

bit dissapointing in tiraths screenshot but he still looks good.

i bought him on 09 with leeds. was reli weak on the ball. couldnt handle championship or the prem when i was there. so let him go to blackburn. never played for them on there. then they sold him to charlton. and he wasnt reli anything good/ but lets hope he is good on this one.

Back