Ander - The new Wonderkid?

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 15K

Do you agree he is a wonderkid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His update to 10.2 included no CA/PA changes I think.
Plus I think that is a bit harsh

I don't think so. It's an over gloryfied and pointless feature which ruins the game. Plus anyone who adds forms of cancer and fake players should not be given such appraisal

I don't think so. It's an over gloryfied and pointless feature which ruins the game. Plus anyone who adds forms of cancer and fake players should not be given such appraisal

I have to agree with you now. I only tend to use his "Summer Transfer Updates", with only the transfers on it.

got him at barca on mine, hes 21. Not a wonderkid altho very good (H)

I actually found this guy as well when I started playing on the demo.

His stats is immense for a 19 y.o kid.

he's now 26 in my game and turned out to be really good AMC..

17 dirbble, 19 first touch, 18 passing, 17 technique, 20 creativity, 18 flair, 17 agility and good pace.

Awesome stats for a playmaker :)

On my game in FM09 he signed for Roma a few years in after I had been chasing him but didn't have the funds. He became one of their top players. I haven't had much experience with him on 10 yet though.

It can depend if you use good training really, use the default one at your peril tbh.

Using tugs. If I sign him I hope they work. :D

Tugs isn't as good as last years imo, I think PompeyDan's are immense compared, but just my opinion, they work loads better with young players in my experience.

ive found tugs to be wholly underwhelming this year.

ive devised my own, which i havent done since fm07. they work pretty well!

Cheers Max. I'll give them a go.

Yeah, but if you know what the key stats are for AMC then you can see he's pretty much perfect.. But yeah it still depends on training how good he'll become, but he's gonna get 20 creativity atleast by 21 years old I'd expect so.

Already got 20 creativity after one year. He looks awesome. I haven't got the money though. :'(

i will look to snap him up with brighton, ill have some persuading to do

Maybe you are interested:

His name is Ander Herrera. Born in Bilbao, considered to be one of the most prominent Basque talents. Athletic Bilbao even wanted to buy him last summer but Ander wanted to rest in his current club despite his father is said to be an Athletic's fan.

He helped Real Zaragoza to win the promotion from Segunda last spring being one of their best attack-minded players. Now Zaragoza seems to be threatened by relegation and Herrera probably doesn't get many chances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ander_Herrera

In the game he is definitely overrated.

Maybe you can also try this season's wonders. Iker Munian is the youngest A-team player of Athletic's history. He managed to score some important goals in both La Liga and Europa League. Great technical ability, wonderful pace, striker/winger.
Sergio Canales is the miracle boy of last weeks. Even Real Madrid seems to be interested in this young AM/striker (maybe trequartista in the language of the game).

Both quite good in the game but probably not enough for top teams.

Muniain is class upfront with Llorente.

Back