Ander - The new Wonderkid?

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 15K

Do you agree he is a wonderkid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hes a good player max, can see him getting alot better..

this is him @ 23 on ma game. looks gud bt i got verratti 2 comin up but i'll gve him a try he aint getting enaf games. i'm currently managing spain as well and i asked him 2 be playin 1st team football so i pick him. opefully i'll do a u-turn, buy him and maybe gve sm 1st team action or loan him. am managin manutd as well. lol

I've bought him before, but find that Canales plays better than he does...

Yeah Canales turns out to be a better player than him I reckon, but with the right training I think Ander could be great.

He looks like a great playmaker and he can only get better though the fee is a bit too much I reckon.

Last edited:
I looked this guy up in my game. Ten years on. Here is what I found.

it depends on what role you use him in. i have no doubts that if used as an AM in Goals Galore he'll be excellent.

I looked this guy up in my game. Ten years on. Here is what I found.
looks good at 31 is there any chance you can post a image of canales after 10 years be intresting to see how they compare thanks. (K)

canales was far better than ander.
also check out daniel parejo from getafe.
think he was as good as ander.

I have Canales out on load at Sporting CP doing extremely well. Can't wait to get him back, might try first team next season or maybe another year out somewhere,

Canales is amazing in real life and on FM, its just a shame that there is no room to accommodate him in the Spanish national team.

Hey, well I just blew my whole budget with Athletico Bilbao on this lad, he did cost £15m but he looks immense and could be one of the best players in a few years. Has anyone else bought him before? He's called 'Ander' and plays for Zaragoza at the start, he plays in the AM position but can play in CM aswell, he's got 19 creativity which gives you an idea of his potential. I had a budget of £6m but I used monthly installments if you're wondering ^^)

Here are screenshots of his attributes and coach report..

HE IS SICK WITH DANIEL PAREJO. im serious . they pratically owned prem with me in derby country . ander with assist and daniel parejo firing from 30 yard curling , WOOT :D

I play with Athletic Bilbao and is one of the best players in my team. I love that guy :wub:

Ander got 28 assists in 20 games for my Brummy team 2011/2012 season

I went to buy him (expecting a high price) and this is what they wanted :P

Back