LovanoFM

Reaction score
View attachment 460272

First off, sorry my Athletico story didn't take off its because I have been to interested in my Anderlecht save. This save wasn't meant to be a story but because of my amazing success in the first two seasons I am going to make a story on it. The first two posts will just go over the first two seasons.

---SEASON ONE---

View attachment 460271

The first season was a pretty easy league as we stormed past most teams only losing twice. We played these 30 games and then played 10 games in the Championship Group which is made up of the top 6 teams in the league.

View attachment 460270

---CHAMPIONS LEAGUE---

View attachment 460269

We had a very tough group for our 1st season but 3rd place was decent and meant we would go into the Europa League knockout stages.

---EUROPA LEAGUE---

View attachment 460268

We won 3-2 at home but OM proved to strong in the second leg and hammered us 4-0.

---TRANSFERS---

View attachment 460267

We did not buy anyone as we was only given 3 million so I kept the squad the same and offloaded a DM which we didn't need.

---KEY PLAYERS---

I wont be showing the screenshots of them as I have played two seasons in this save so I don't want to give away anything so I will just list the key players in the squad.

Silvio Proto - GK

Massimo Bruno - RM

Aleksandar Mitrovic - ST

Matias Suarez - ST

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next post will be the second season and then we can start with the monthly updates!

ANDERLECHT SECOND SEASON

---TRANSFERS---

View attachment 460255

Some very decent signings going into the second season bringing in alot of players that have had experience playing in some of the top leagues.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460266

Another decent season again only losing two games. This time the league was a little closer as Standard came in second place 9 points behind.

View attachment 460265

We then played in the Championship Group and still came out on top extending our league by two more points.

---CHAMPIONS LEAGUE---

View attachment 460264

This group was very close between the bottom 3 teams as Man Utd walked the group only loosing one game. We came in second place getting some very respectable results against Athletico Madrid.

View attachment 460263

An amazing away win against Athletico as we stole the game 4 minutes after Villa equalised for Athletico for the second time.

---1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND---

View attachment 460262

I couldn't believe it either. We were 4-0 up away at the Ettihad in less than 60 minutes. The score in Belgium was 1-1 so we needed to come here and win the game and that it was we did. A exceptional performance but can we build on this?

---QUARTER FINAL---

View attachment 460261
We ran riot at home beating them 5-1 and then ended up drawing 1-1 with a strong defensive play in Portugal.

---SEMI FINAL---

View attachment 460260

In come the ' you cheated comments ' it seems surreal but you guys are just going to have to believe me this was all done legit haha! We drew 3-3 at home and then we went on to beat them 4-3 at the Emirates. The striking duo of Doumbia and Mitrovic has taken off in their first season.

---THE FINAL---

View attachment 460258

Messi opened the scoring before on loan Capoue equalised 8 minutes after. The game ended 1-1 even after extra time and we won the penalty shoot out 7-6 after Fabregas missed his penalty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's its Champions of Europe in the second season. Next season will be monthly updates so you can keep track of how the season plays out in much more detail.​

---THIRD SEASON SIGNINGS---

View attachment 460204

We sold Kouyate for for 10 million and signed Rojo as his replacement for 950k. Rojo is older but has better stats for a CB. Catherine came in from Cardiff to replace Najar who went to Middlesborough. Bardi and Vilhena are two very promising youngsters that will be in the first team for many years down the line. Overall, we spent less than we sold so I have made profit and we also still have 18 million to spend if needs be.​

still cant get over your cl win in just your 2nd season very well done keep it up

still cant get over your cl win in just your 2nd season very well done keep it up

Thanks mate, I can't believe it either to be honest. Just waiting for the ' you cheated ' comments to kick in later on haha!

---AUGUST---

View attachment 460203

A decent start to the 3rd season playing four league games and winning three. We then had the Super Cup where we played PSG and won 2-0. Mitrovic and Doumbia again proving to be a deadly strike force as they both scored one goal.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460202

Lokeren have had a decent start to the season winning all four of their games in August. We sit in second 2 points behind them.

---CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP---

View attachment 460201

A pretty easy group as Milan are the only threat in this group. If we can get a result against Milan home or away then I feel we can top the group.

---ADDITIONAL SIGNING---

View attachment 460200

We signed Ravel Morrison for 2.2 million. A decent signing and another young player that joins our side.​

---SEPTEMBER---

View attachment 460186

A decent start to the Champions League campaign with a 6-0 win against Rapid Wien and then scraping through away in Italy vs Milan. 4 wins out of 4 in the league betters our standing in the league so far.

---OCTOBER---

View attachment 460185

I put these two months together as I played on to far so I couldn't show the league table for September. Another goals galore month as we smashed Lierse 7-1 away. We played two games in the Champions League against Kyiv which saw us qualify for the knockout rounds.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460184

Still unbeaten in the league after 3 months and I am feeling very confident that we can win the League for the third time in a row.​

Nice stuff! A CL in 2nd season is a big achievement!

---NOVEMBER---

View attachment 460178

We picked up our 1st loss against Mechelen which was pretty disappointing as we should be beating them. I can't really moan though as we won every other game. Another two wins in the Champions League Group means we have won 5 out of 5.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460177

Four points clear of Genk and I am still very comfortable with our standings in the league. The teams in this league don't have the sort of players that we do.

---BELGIAN CUP QUARTER FINALS---

View attachment 460174

We have beating Kortrijk every time we have played them so I am confident of winning this game and advancing into the Semi finals. We haven't won this cup yet so I am hoping we can go all the way this time!​

---DECEMBER---

View attachment 460173

A draw against Milan meant we came out top in out Group with 16 points out of a possible 18. We suffered a shock defeat to Zulte Waregem after we won the Club World Club beating Guangzhou and Estudiantes respectively.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460172
If we win our game in hand we go 3 points clear at the top again.

---CL 1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND---

View attachment 460171

We draw Roma in the 1st round and the 1st leg will be played away in Italy. If we can get a draw in that game then I am confident we can advance into the quarter finals.​

---JANUARY---

View attachment 460143

I used the 3 loan signings I could get to bolster the squad and also brought in transfer listed Jovetic for 6 million pounds.View attachment 460144

Jovetic already firing in goals! We are struck with a lot of injuries at the moment we have about 5 players injured.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460141

A decent month in the league gives us a 4 point advantage over Genk.

---FEBRUARY AND MARCH---

View attachment 460125

We are into the Finals of the Belgium Cup after beating Lierse. An easy win against Roma in the Champions League knockout round and we got beat by Valencia in the Quarter Finals 1st leg 4-2. Another unbeaten run in the league in these two months aswell.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460124

8 points clear now and into the final 10 games into the Championship Group.

---APRIL---

View attachment 460122

A good performance against Barcelona in the Semi Finals but they proved to good this time. Another loss in the league against the same team that beat us in the first half of the season. Overall, I am happy with our performance in the Champions League and we have won our 3rd consecutive league title which I am very happy about. If we win the Belgium Cup then that's our 4th trophy this year.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460120

We always seem to lose 3 games a season and it doesn't look like things are changing this year.

---MAY---

View attachment 460117

A emphatic win in the Cup final meant we completed the Quadruple for this season. We also had a very good end to the league.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 460115

Keeping the trend with only loosing 3 games a season and we also set the record for goals scored the record before this one being 113 which was set by us aswell.

---PLAYER(S) OF THE SEASON---

Aleksandr Mitrovic - 59 games 64 goals!!

Seydou Doumbia - 46 games 43 goals

Marcos Rojo - He had a fantastic debut season!