Im going to be making these Yearly updates as I play through seasons so quick on FM Classic. Once I feel my time is up with Anderlecht I will move on to a different club and maybe try some challenges in this save aswell!

---FOURTH SEASON---

View attachment 459840

We signed Rojo for 450k last year and sold him for 7.5 million which was probably the best deal this summer. Coates also left for profit as we signed him for 1.8 million and sold him for 5. To replace Rojo we signed Kurt Zouma from Etienne for the small amount of 5.25 million. Casemiro joined for 1.3 million and Jese joined on loan both from Real Madrid. We signed another CB on loan which was Sakho, I went for Sakho as he is a very experienced CB.

---LEAGUE TABLE---

View attachment 459839

Another league title this time only loosing one game in the 30 played.

View attachment 459838

We finally broke our curse of loosing 3 games in the season this time only loosing two. I am very pleased with our league performance scoring 126 goals is very good.

---BELGIAN CUP---

View attachment 459837

We lost in the semi finals to league rivals Standard. We lost 1-0 away which turned this tie in their favour and even though we won we lost on away goals.

---CHAMPIONS LEAGUE---

View attachment 459836

We was handed a very tough group with Barcelona and Inter Milan but we managed to win 5 games and only loose one which took me by surprised. Also Barcelona came 3rd in the group which was the over shock in our group.

1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND

View attachment 459835

We beat Porto away 3-2 which meant a 2-2 draw at home was enough to take us through to the Quarter Finals.

QUARTER FINALS

View attachment 459834

We drew 3-3 away which adds another very impressive game onto our away form. We then eased past them in Belgium 3-1.

SEMI FINALS

View attachment 459832

A very close game against Utd but we pulled through to win by one goal. We play City in the final which is going to be tough but if we can get past Utd then im sure City will prove just as difficult. Lets hope a win is on the cards!

FINALS

View attachment 459831

We lead 1-0 until the start of the second half when Casemiro got dismissed for picking up his second yellow card. Lewandowski then scored a goal which put made me put my two CM's down to DM's but it actually payed off as Doumbia scored to put us ahead and then Mitrovic added his second goal to secure the win.

View attachment 459830

Both teams fielded very strong sides maybe with City's team edging it a little with experience. Jovetic was on the bench for this game and did come on for the last 10 minutes but I decided to not play him as he was low on fitness.

View attachment 459829

Casemiro's read card did take a toll on the match stats as City dominated in most areas of the game. We however did get a much better average rating for each player which is why we came out on top.

---OTHER NEWS---

View attachment 459827

After the Champion League win we was announced the best Belgium manager of all time.

We also had job offers come in from Osasuna, Athletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao and Levante.

View attachment 459826

Mitrovic is literally the best striker I have ever managed. The man is a goal machine and he is still so young.​

Last edited:
Don't believe how you won the CL in the second season! That's epic! Nice form as well!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

A LITTLE OVERVIEW OF MY CAREER WITH ANDERLECHT SO FAR

2013/14

Belgian Super Cup Finalists

Belgian Pro League Winners

2014/15

Belgium Super Cup Winners

Belgium Pro League Winners

Champions League Winners

2015/16

European Super Cup winners

Belgian Super Cup Finalists

Club World Championship Winners

Belgian Cup Winners

2016/17

Belgian Super Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Hey mate glad to watch your success !
CAn you please tell me in what position /role do you play Mitrovic and what is your opinion about him ?
Can he succeed in top level?
Looking forward to buy either him or Timo Wender on my Dortmund save but i am in a dilemma who to buy between these 2..

Hey mate glad to watch your success !
CAn you please tell me in what position /role do you play Mitrovic and what is your opinion about him ?
Can he succeed in top level?
Looking forward to buy either him or Timo Wender on my Dortmund save but i am in a dilemma who to buy between these 2..

Im using Mitrovic as a Complete Forward - Attack. And yes I would definitely go for him ill put a SS of him up now! He has scored more goals than games in every season.

View attachment 459786

Oh thanks a lot mate !
That's what I was hoping to hear for him .
I will definitely focus on getting this lad he looks so impressive !
Cheers !

I hope to see some good players coming through your youth system like the next Lukaku.

---5TH SEASON---

View attachment 459735

Some decent signings but we had alot of players go on free transfers as they was asking for to much money on their contract. I signed players that are young but are also developed.

---LEAGUE---

View attachment 459734

Another league title! I don't think Anderlecht are ever going to loose a league title again at this rate that is 5 in a row.

---CHAMPIONS LEAGUE---

View attachment 459733

The first time we have played Bayern in the Champions League and they beat us in the 1st Knockout Round. They won 3-0 in Germany which meant we was pretty much out of the tie anyway going into the 2nd leg.

---BELGIAN CUP---

View attachment 459732

That's another trophy added to my reign at the Belgian Side.

---Club World Championship---

View attachment 459731

We played this team last time in the final and I have to say we were much more comfortable in the first game. We struggled to beat the Argentinian side but we came out on top after they opened the scoring.

---BELGIAN SUPER CUP---

View attachment 459729

A very promising win against rivals Standard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another quadruple this season which leads me onto my next topic. I am playing on FM Classic so I can only play in England, Spain or Belgium. I will be staying with this manager but should I go for lower league management and build a team up or try to get one of the top jobs in England or Spain?​

View attachment 459725

There we have it 4 consecutive league titles, 2 champions leagues, 3 belgian super cups, 2 club world championships, 2 european super cups and 2 belgian cups.

Not a bad way to leave the club and now I am going to try and find a job in England or Spain. Maybe a lower league side and bring them to glory.

Ok I have applied for some jobs! Levante and Sporting from the BBVA both have been relegated and both want me! Also Southampton they finished 7th last season so Europa League is on the cards. Who should I take?

Ok I have applied for some jobs! Levante and Sporting from the BBVA both have been relegated and both want me! Also Southampton they finished 7th last season so Europa League is on the cards. Who should I take?

I would go for Shouthampton! they got a **** out of young stars as Shaw, Clyne, Prowse that become monsters later on.
Also great top class players as Wanyama, Ramirez, Schneiderlin etc..
Definately would go for it! Premier league also so challenging!