Anderson signs new Man Utd deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United's Brazilian midfielder Anderson signs a new four-and-a-half year deal.

More...

19-11-08 Must be bashing one out over this...

Fully expected him to be on the way out after his car crash and apparent meltdown in the summer.

Oh well, fair play to the lad, he's obviously worked hard and done enough to impress Fergie.

That or we still don't have any money... :S

Last edited:
Full expected him to b eon the way out after his car crash and apparent meltdown in the summer.

Oh well, fair play to the lad, he's obviously worked hard and done enough to impress Fergie.

That or we still don't have any money... :S
ditto. i wonder if the failure to land Ozil had any bearing. having said that he has looked very good so far, hope he keeps it up

He has played very well, only had 18monthsish left on his last deal, so it was natural for him to get a new deal.

Glad he is staying at Old Trafford, he was being linked with Panathinaikos :S

I thought Glazer gave SAF 100mil to spend. :P

just because the Sun reports that, doesnt mean it is going to happen, and maybe fergie doesn;t see hamsik worth 30million, Just cause he has money, doesn't mean he will waste it.

just because the Sun reports that, doesnt mean it is going to happen, and maybe fergie doesn;t see hamsik worth 30million, Just cause he has money, doesn't mean he will waste it.

but of typo there Scott, I doubt he has the money, considering he has already bought Lineegard, Hernandez and Bebe and the Glazers wont be 2 happy to provide moe considering they already have leveraged Massive debt on Man Utd through their shady loans

but of typo there Scott, I doubt he has the money, considering he has already bought Lineegard, Hernandez and Bebe and the Glazers wont be 2 happy to provide moe considering they already have leveraged Massive debt on Man Utd through their shady loans

For the Future... They will need to spend some money, but as proved with Herdanez you don't need to spend 30million each time.

glad he's signed a new contract, great potential just hope he gets more goals

Back