Anderson signs new Man Utd deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
I'm actually dumbfounded as to how CJACKO manages to make every thread about Chelsea... :S

Back on Topic: Anderson has played well recently and probably deserves it, thought Fergie would have got rid of him after his car crash but obviously not...

Its an Art form. You either have it or you don't ask Scott lol.

In Ozil thread or other, i think told you (Or someone) that i prefer Anderson in his natural position than Ozil as Ozil is a luxury player and offers 0 defensively. I still stand by it. :)
it was me you said to. I partially agreed with you but could see why we were courting him at the time. 14 million was a bargain, glad that he looks to have turned it round though.

it was me you said to. I partially agreed with you but could see why we were courting him at the time. 14 million was a bargain, glad that he looks to have turned it round though.

Yeah, 14M was dirt cheap for Ozil. Glad he went to Madrid as they Spanish league suit him better and he is doing justice to his talent.

And Anderson is just looking lot sharper and his passing is really good. His defense splitting passes are perfectly weighed. Hope he carries this form. Anderson's form is very very important as we dont have other midfielder who can create chances (Bar Scholes)

In Ozil thread or other, i think told you (Or someone) that i prefer Anderson in his natural position than Ozil as Ozil is a luxury player and offers 0 defensively. I still stand by it. :)

Yeah it seems as if Ferguson has trained him to become a more rounded player than he was when he first arrived, Man Utd can't afford to have players who aren't going to pull their weight.

Back