Anderson signs new Man Utd deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
He's had a bit of a mixed time as of late, but seems to be getting his feet back on the ground. Sure he's good enough and young enough to be a useful player for Man Utd for many years.

has been a massive improvement on his form lately, it seems as if it takes Brazilians 2-3 years to settle in the PL.

has been a massive improvement on his form lately, it seems as if it takes Brazilians 2-3 years to settle in the PL.

Not really, he was excellent in 2007-08 his first season, then he had injury problems and off field problems. Finally he is getting where he really belongs.

depends on their personality but its something like that. his injuries didnt help him either, though he had shown flashed before in his first season. Personally i think its important for them to come over fairly young, but the they need lots of guidance. Look at the twins to see how well that can work out

yer i agree, the reason Sir Alex bought the twins over while they were young is because he wanted to teach them how to defend, in Brazil they don't teach their fullbacks to defend just attack. I agree Anderson has shown glimpses of what he can do in the past but this season so far he has been miles above past season Andersons.

Not really, he was excellent in 2007-08 his first season, then he had injury problems and off field problems. Finally he is getting where he really belongs.

He was saying that, so we would all agree, then he could play the Ramires Card and settling next time Chelsea come up. I should know, i played that game so many times.

He was saying that, so we would all agree, then he could play the Ramires Card and settling next time Chelsea come up. I should know, i played that game so many times.

I was actually going to use the Lucas card saying it took him 2-3 seasons and finally being played in his right position. But yer same goes for Ramires i suppose lol, we know each other so well haha.

Massivly off topic but more important this is my 6,000th post!!!!

yer i agree, the reason Sir Alex bought the twins over while they were young is because he wanted to teach them how to defend, in Brazil they don't teach their fullbacks to defend just attack. I agree Anderson has shown glimpses of what he can do in the past but this season so far he has been miles above past season Andersons.
first season he was good with shades of great, second season is what you are remembering, average with shades of good, this season very good with shades of great

I was actually going to use the Lucas card saying it took him 2-3 seasons and finally being played in his right position. But yer same goes for Ramires i suppose lol, we know each other so well haha.

Massivly off topic but more important this is my 6,000th post!!!!

I know, this thread was made for you to relate it to how you hope Ramires would settle, I would of done the same in your shoes.

I know, this thread was made for you to relate it to how you hope Ramires would settle, I would of done the same in your shoes.

In all fairness i do like Anderson as a player, but yer i just hope Rammy adapts quicker than most Brazilians do in the PL

Its mad how tough Brazilians find it in the PL, with the exception of a few they find the physical side so hard to deal with.

in brazil, in general you get lots of protection from the ref if you are tackled, even though they clearly produce very strong players. compared to there you get nothing in england, and the tempo here is so much higher than brazil

I'm actually dumbfounded as to how CJACKO manages to make every thread about Chelsea... :S

Back on Topic: Anderson has played well recently and probably deserves it, thought Fergie would have got rid of him after his car crash but obviously not...

I'm actually dumbfounded as to how CJACKO manages to make every thread about Chelsea... :S

Back on Topic: Anderson has played well recently and probably deserves it, thought Fergie would have got rid of him after his car crash but obviously not...
honestly we all did, especially as we were courting Ozil

honestly we all did, especially as we were courting Ozil

In Ozil thread or other, i think told you (Or someone) that i prefer Anderson in his natural position than Ozil as Ozil is a luxury player and offers 0 defensively. I still stand by it. :)

Back