unlucky against arsenal
and 0/4 for predictions lol
did the video uploads take long?

nice update
unlucky against arsenal
and 0/4 for predictions lol
did the video uploads take long?

Thanks for following mate
but they videos didnt take that long once i got the hang of it, just a tad long for youtube to 'process' them

like the videos. well produced with the newspapers and whatnot, good luck.

Good luck.
Great to see a different angle to the whole Person X takes charge of Team Y rinse-and-repeat, but I ouldn't want to be your players when you get 'angry" at half-time....

September update up very soon
With bigger and better highlights
(Don't forget to like the first post if your following)

SEPTEMBER REVIEW

picture.php

FEATURED MATCH
19th September 2009 Birmingham v Fulham
View attachment 34399
Silva used this match to recall Barry Ferguson who was back from injury and also hand a full debut to Marc Muniesa who has now acclimatised to English weather. He also gave a full senior debut to Luke Hubbins who came off the bench to score his 1st senior goal in the previous match.
View attachment 34400View attachment 34401

View attachment 34404

Match Highlights

View attachment 34402View attachment 34403

Results

2nd September 2009 Birmingham 2-2 Stoke - PRM - MOM - Joe Hart
'5 McFadden,'18 Larsson,'65 McFadden Sent off ; '37 Etherington,'90+7 Higginbotham (Pen)

12th September 2009 Sunderland 2-1 Birmingham - PRM - MOM - Lorik Cana
'8 Bent,'31 Cana ; '77 Hubbins

19th September 2009 Birmingham 3-2 Fulham - PRM - See Featured Match

23rd September 2009 Birmingham 2-1 Swansea - PRM - MOM - Kevin Phillips
'32 Cole,'47 Phillips ; '49 Kuqi

26th September 2009 Burnley 1-2 Birmingham - PRM - MOM - Sergio Canales
(OG) '45+4 Joe Hart ; '2 Queudrue,'66 Canales

After the month of September the table looked like this
View attachment 34405View attachment 34406

Monthly Awards
Manager of the month - Carlo Ancelloti - 9pts
Player of the month - Didier Drogba - 7.93
Young player of the month - Micah Richards - 7.35
Goal of the month - Paul Scholes
Goal of the month competition

Training Report
This Month Luke Hubbins and Robin Shroot trained well. Lukes attributes shot up and even though they are still low there is a marked increase from combining first team game time with Dan's Training and Shroot has shown improvements its just a pity Birmingham don't play with wide players

View attachment 34407View attachment 34408

Silva's End of Month Remarks - " I was very pleased with the points haul this month, even though we were robbed against Stoke they scored 7 minutes into injury time after only 3 were put on the board. I am also very happy with Luke Hubbins progress he only made the squad due to James McFadden's suspension but he is keeping people like Benitez out because he is scoring 2 in 2 starts so far. I have to say I don't read too much into to tables till December and as such I was very surprised to find we lie in 7th, hopefully we can keep it up. Thank you to all followers hope your enjoying my adventure."

How do you svae/upload matches????

basically you go to 'match controls' after the match and save it then on the fm start screen go to 'view match' and it should take you to where you save d the match as default then download fraps and whilst the match is playin use fraps to record the game then it will be in avi format just use and good converting software to change it to a better smaller format like wmv and upload to youtube. simples (meerkat sound)

okay....thanks anyway :D what are fraps....I'll sva eit....then upload 2 youtube.....see how it is

1/5 for the predictions so it is an improvement lol
good start so far looking good in 7th
also enjoyed the goal of the month comp but i think adebayor should have won personally

1/5 for the predictions so it is an improvement lol
good start so far looking good in 7th
also enjoyed the goal of the month comp but i think adebayor should have won personally

yeah ade's goal was good
but scholes' goal was his 100th for united

picture.php

Official Preview of the Month ahead

OCTOBER PREVIEW

Birmingham v Man Utd(Fav) PRM - Silva says 1-3
Birmingham v Liverpool(Fav) PRM - Silva says 1-3
Bolton v Birmingham(Fav) PRM - Silva says 0-2
Birmingham(Fav) v Wolves PRM - Silva says 3-0
Birmingham(Fav) v Aston Villa CC - Silva says 1-0
Tottenham(Fav) v Birmingham PRM - Silva says 2-2

Yet again this month Silva has opted to persevere with Dan's Training. Scott Dann, Liam Ridgewell, Marc Muniesa and Roger Johnson have all been told to forget about adapting to the Sweeper position.(All players are the clubs 1st choice centrebacks)

Tactically Silva has opted to revert back to his 4-3-3 formation. As he has seen flaws in his tactical tweaks.

The estimated value of Birmingham FC has also gone up to £34M and the club is currently in a negative balance of approximately £1M

Some statistics to be updated monthly
View attachment 34508

Silva's Message to Fans and Followers - " I'm looking for another cup round win to get some real revenge on them Villains and hopefully another 7 points minimum on the board to really keep our momentum going to boost our great start our season. Hopefully my young gem Luke Hubbins can continue to impress as well and I hope to give another youngster from the reserves their debut." The rumour mill has been rife with sources quoting Brice Ntambwe as the player to earn a full debut this month although they were wrong last time.

Last edited:
Ntwambe is a good player!

KRO!
(keep right on)

another update :D
can we expect october tonight aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.