Here is he on my game :

Sorry to be off-topic but...
How did you get that different font writing in your game?
Thanks in advance.

On-topic, he looks a good player for the future, might sign him up on a Liverpool save. :D

started with Dinamo first game he played for me was vs Man UTd in Champo League Scored a wonder goal sold MAndzukic second season scored 6 goala in 4 games in the league also have Neymar 6 goals in 3 games

I signed him in my FC København save for 1.1 mio. :) Should be a good buy :)

He will be, Kobenhavn is just what he needs, and he is just what Kobenhavn needs ;)

Bought him on my first Everton save (which just crash if I try to load it anymore) the 3rd season for around £10 M and was playing like a god, sold him the next season for £30 m when I bought Lukaku.

Tried to get him cheap on my new everton save on the 2nd season, but he doesnt get a work permit =/

Cost me 3m, didn't know who he was until my scout recommended him, played him up front for first two seasons and he did alright but I ended up buying Otoo and a good regen so started training him in AM/R and he got 20 goals in that position..

I've only bought him once , in the time I was still using the first patch, didnt convince me much to be honest, but, I might give him another opportunity, since with most of you he turns out quite good ;)

Like what Madsheep called him , The Croatian Aguero :) That would make a good sig ^^)

Last edited:
whats the best role to set him at is it poacher or something else

i play him as a complete forward but dont hold up ball

a fair amount considering hes my 4th striker, playing a lot now because aguero and dzeko have major injuries, and hes partnering rooney very well

ok cheers mate he just scored his first goal for me in 5 games i put him as complete forward and he scored lol

take a look at his stats hes a very intelligent player, complete forward suits him well, just lower the crossing unless you have a big man playing with him, i play with very little crossing except from the fulbacks

Bit of an update, I got an offer from Real Madrid £19.25m upfront and 5m after 10 goals, I negotiated on £20m upfront and £10m after 10 goals they accepted but seeing as I'd accepted I threw him on at half time and he scored a brace and in the following two matches so I've cancelled the offer, also got offered £4.8m for a loan and £20m to sign afterwards from Genoa, but decided to keep him seeing as he's only 24 and sell one of my regens instead