Andy Carroll: I Was Not Wanted.

You've already tried that joke, it weren't funny then, and it isn't now.

It was equally funny both times and I still can't stop laughing at. He won't win anything whilst he's at Liverpool, Not even if he's there 10 seasons.

Liverpool fans are actually defending the 35mill+ price tag. Shocking.

What he done to warrant that fee, nothing and even though the market is the way it is them paying anything over 20mill is disgustingly overpriced.

Many of us are dismayed I assure you. This is a very un-LFC way of bringing new players in; the last thing we need to do is go down the Sheikh City route and throw stupid money at everyhing with a backbone.

It was equally funny both times and I still can't stop laughing at. He won't win anything whilst he's at Liverpool, Not even if he's there 10 seasons.

It's one of the shittest jokes I've ever seen.

If you don't have any productive to say, then don't.

I'm not even going to respond to that, it's clear you're a bit of an idiot.

It's one of the shittest jokes I've ever seen.

If you don't have any productive to say, then don't.

It got 6 likes as my facebook status, which means at least 6 people disagree with you.

It got 6 likes as my facebook status, which means at least 6 people disagree with you.

If they have the same mental age as you I can ****** well see why. I assume you all came from the school of window licking?

I'm not even going to respond to that, it's clear you're a bit of an idiot.

Just got a 1st in one of my Uni exams, thus evidence that I am not an idiot.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

If they have the same mental age as you I can ****** well see why. I assume you all came from the school of window licking?

All intelligent individuals who understand comedy and enjoy the soap opera that is Liverpool FC who've just paid £35million for a player that didn't even want to come.

*****. Possibly the most pathetic response in an argument I've ever seen.

'YEAH WELL PEOPLE LYKED MA FACEBOOK STATUS SO IM RIGHT!'

Lololololololol.

But seriously, not funny joke tbh.

*****. Possibly the most pathetic response in an argument I've ever seen.

'YEAH WELL PEOPLE LYKED MA FACEB00K STATUS SO IM RIGHT!'

Lololololololol.

But seriously, not funny joke tbh.

Maybe it wasn't, some people on here are just far too tetchy and need to understand when a joke is a joke and that light-hearted banter MAY be used in some peoples wall posts and that we don't all have to remain serious football 'experts' all the time.

Newcastle league goals this season:

Carroll - 11
Nolan - 10
Ameobi - 4
Best - 3
Coloccini - 2
Lovenkrands - 2
Barton - 2
Jonás - 1
Ben Arfa - 1

You can't really blame kenny and the other folks, can you? All the blame goes to Torres in the end. Had he said it at the start of the window, numerable options to be explored, last minute, and foreign players means a lot of paper work. we were kind of held at a ransom. honestly, they guys there are much smarter, dont you think? Kenny with his numerable years of experience, its sad that we were held at a ransom like that.

**** you very much Nando.

Maybe it wasn't, some people on here are just far too tetchy and need to understand when a joke is a joke and that light-hearted banter MAY be used in some peoples wall posts and that we don't all have to remain serious football 'experts' all the time.
Lool. Don't think anyone here are 'serious football experts all the time' to be honest (maybe Madsheep ;)). I get what your saying, but they're just being defensive over their club.

I am happy we got 35 rising to 40 for a still unproven forward. Personaly, I would have negotiated with Liverpool to bring in someone like N'Gog/Jovanovic/whoever until the end of the season to cover the loss.

Andy Carroll, whether pushed or not, could have turned up at Liverpool and said 'no thanks Kenny', but he took the money. He wanted to go, whether forced or of his own free will.

Really you'd push your top scorer out of the door for £15m? Where exactly are Newcastle's goals going to come from? Best? Ameobi? Lovenkrands? Ranger? Maybe they'll try Smith up front again ;) - Btw I think between those four they have like 7 league goals.. Newcastle really haven't got a great deal out of this.

It was the same with Sunderland and Bent, when someone coems in with a stupid offer for someone that isn't worth anywhere near that amount, you are always going to accept it.

Newcastle will still get the goals in. Kevin Nolan has 10 league goals this season.

I certainly am.

A: The fee was frankly ridiculous - a panic buy to placate the fans after the exit of Torres

B: We're not used to players actually being FORCED to come to L4 ( if Carroll is to be believed )

This transfer leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

Exactly, not exactly encouraging for the fans when your record signing is coming out and saying he never wanted to join.

Just got a 1st in one of my Uni exams, thus evidence that I am not an idiot.

Well, I am surprised. You (and your friends) don't seem like the brightest individual/s.

Last edited:
I still don't get this...why did L'pool need Carroll so badly?

Reina
Kelly Carragher Agger Aurelio
Mereiles Lucas
Rodriguez Gerrard Kuyt
Suarez

This looks like a very good squad and most importantly, they keep their traditional 4-5-1 (a lot of people are saying they should play Suarez on the wing, but then you waste his goal-scoring abilities). Then in the summer they have 25ish million quid leftover from the Torres transfer to spend on improving the squad, maybe getting a better winger and a defender or two. If they looked in the right places they could get those players without spending over 25 million, meaning they would have been breaking even. True, they probably won't qualify for the Champions League this season without another reinforcement besides Suarez, but even with Carroll, do you guys honestly think a top 4 finish is possible this season? I can't see how you can spin this as being a good signing for Liverpool.

I still don't get this...why did L'pool need Carroll so badly?

Reina
Kelly Carragher Agger Aurelio
Mereiles Lucas
Rodriguez Gerrard Kuyt
Suarez

This looks like a very good squad and most importantly, they keep their traditional 4-5-1 (a lot of people are saying they should play Suarez on the wing, but then you waste his goal-scoring abilities). Then in the summer they have 25ish million quid leftover from the Torres transfer to spend on improving the squad, maybe getting a better winger and a defender or two. If they looked in the right places they could get those players without spending over 25 million, meaning they would have been breaking even. True, they probably won't qualify for the Champions League this season without another reinforcement besides Suarez, but even with Carroll, do you guys honestly think a top 4 finish is possible this season? I can't see how you can spin this as being a good signing for Liverpool.

Suarez will play on the left as an Inside Forward.

Reds fans' sense of humour has been stretched to the limit this season on many issues I think you'll agree, so if we get a bit tetchy about seemingly trivial ( to you ) stuff you'll have to bear with us.