Status
Not open for further replies.

MrX

Reaction score
He just never scores for me, Even on cormers or one ones just never.

Ermm I'll check now

EDIT:

4-2-4

ST ST
AL AM AR

MID

LB CD CD RB

Last edited:
How are you playing him, what's your formation, how is your team playing, etc. etc. Can't begin to help without knowing the basics.

i dont know about you but i seem to find target men work best in the middle for example in a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3

4-5-1
st
am am am
mc mc

4-3-3
st CARROLL st
mc mc mc

set him as you target man on team instructions to head if you haven't already and do you play with wingers or inside forwards

My teams okay at the moment, Just in the friendlies ive picked my squad i'll see what i'm playing him on

My wingers are G.Bale, Marko Marin, Federico Carraro, Alexis Sanchez

Ahah! I think i've found the problem, I musta put Carroll in the poacher position by accident, Hes now in Target Man

try this tactic (maybe edit player roles??):

Need to player with wingers not inside forwards try deep crosses target man

My teams okay at the moment, Just in the friendlies ive picked my squad i'll see what i'm playing him on

My wingers are G.Bale, Marko Marin, Federico Carraro, Alexis Sanchez

Ahah! I think i've found the problem, I musta put Carroll in the poacher position by accident, Hes now in Target Man

make sure you set him as you target man on team instructions to head so they aim for him mate

Okay, But isn't team instructions for the oppositon team when match preparing?

EDIT:

Okay, ive put the instruction to give it to his head, will let you know how it goes!:)

andy carroll is a target man playing him any other way is crazy
I actually had in Target as first but I might have put Suarez on the left instead of right, Now i'll remember to always keep Carroll on the right!

I actually had in Target as first but I might have put Suarez on the left instead of right, Now i'll remember to always keep Carroll on the right!

ive done it meself lad loads of times

Okay, ive done that hes scored one thats with his feet and thats in 2-3 games, if he does bad in 2 seasons im selling him, Got Babacar and Neymar and Suarez there!

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

he can't use his feet to save his life, about 4 oppurtunites then to beat arsenal and they missed! and I have set Pirmary Target to him and for crosses to his head but nope!

BTW I use G.Bale Marko Marin or Alexis Sanchez Marko Marin

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

bumppp

Make sure your wingers have the cross aim set to 'target-man' and are set to cross often

Go to your tactics screen and click on your wingers, go onto advanced instructions (or something like that) and where it used to have the description of the wingers role you should have some sliders and a list of options, tick the box next to the option you want to change to override the default settings. The option your looking for is 'cross aim'.

Thanks! Doing it now, will tell if works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.