Status
Not open for further replies.
He started well enough for me, got a goal in each friendly then got 3 goals in 2 games in Euro quals, then got injured for 2 months, the son of a *****. Although I am finding out now though that Kuyt next to Suarez is pretty good, just smashed 6 past Arsenal, Suarez hat-trick, Kuyt 1 aswell.

Since ive had Kuyt upfront:

Apps - 15
Goals - 6
Assists - 12

Suarez with Kuyt:

Apps - 2
Goals - 4

Ngog with Kuyt:

Apps - 10
Goals - 13
Assists - 1

i do really hate andy carroll in my fm save! i bought him in the 3nd season when newcastle was relegated from EPL with 5.5m,and he couldnt score with his feet (and head as well) no matter how i set him LOL
scored only no more than 20 goals in two and a half seasons and finally get rid of him to everton!
often when i told him he was not playing well, he didn't admit, and when i tried to ask him to do some preferred moves he said "don't think its benefical".....what a stubborn player ahaha
finally got oscar cardozo to replace him, he is MUCH BETTER!|)

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

i do really hate andy carroll in my fm save! i bought him in the 3nd season when newcastle was relegated from EPL with 5.5m,and he couldnt score with his feet (and head as well) no matter how i set him LOL
scored only no more than 20 goals in two and a half seasons and finally get rid of him to everton!
often when i told him he was not playing well, he didn't admit, and when i tried to ask him to do some preferred moves he said "don't think its benefical".....what a stubborn player ahaha
finally got oscar cardozo to replace him, he is MUCH BETTER!|)
and one funny thing to tell..
i bought him and steven taylor together in the same season, and when i played steven taylor as the captain, andy carroll was 'find it hard to motivate' again. Then i was thinking "wtf?! u guys were team-mates b4" (cuz i seldom read news about newcastle before) and i google-d the news about them.....

then i was like "oh **** i think i shouldn't buy them in the same team anymore":p

For corners set it to Far Post and have Carroll attack Far Post while one DC attacks near post and whoever has the most strength challenges the keeper. I had him score a few hattricks on corners doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.