• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 11K

Did he deserve to be sacked?

• Total voters

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Breaking News on Sky Sports now, Andy Gray has left Sky Sports due to this "sexism scandal".

Will post a link when available.

Thoughts?

Ridiculous imo, he's been forced out of the job he loves for having an opinion and bantering with a colleague.

I aint too fussed about the sexist remarks, but i think the guy is a tool anyway.

this is getting rather pathetic to be honest, I wonder how this Sian Massey most be feeing now as well lol

really is an over reaction. yes sexism shouldn't be in the game but not allowing him to commentate on the game yesterday was enough of a punishment. Forcing him out is over the top. It was just a bit of banter between 2 guys, products of their time. Guarantee there are similar instances of this sexism going on all over England and the world between men. This has gone way over the top

Sky won't be the same again... Breaking a 20 year partnership for something blown well out of proportion? Yes what was said was wrong, but he shouldn't of been pushed out the door...

Had a good career on and off the pitch.

Take a bow son.

The comments were bad, but sacking/leaving the company is taking it too far. They should have been given a suspension and then return to punditry. Not leave.

Matches wont be the same :'( i would like him to take a bow on his way out.

Been confirmed now that his contract was terminated after "new evidence was found about comments made in December 2010, and after warning him about comments made January 22nd, we had no hesitation in terminating his contract".

discrimination should not be tolerated in any way shape or form, for me both of them deserve the sack

Been confirmed now that his contract was terminated after "new evidence was found about comments made in December 2010, and after warning him about comments made January 22nd, we had no hesitation in terminating his contract".

What happened in December?

comments were fine its a mans game after all!!

terrible that sky have allowed him to leave, wont be the same without mr gray

Back