Angel Di Maria

• Thread starter Thread starter collierxl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 23K

collierxl

Reaction score
Is any one else having trouble with this player. I have had numerous recomendations to sign him for my everton team saying how he turns good and becomes a £15mil signing....I signed him for £4mil so i supose there will be a profit. But at the moment he is awful, this happened to anyone else?:S

At the moment?.. How much have you played him?

I bought him for £5m for West Ham and was class

weird. bought him for 5.75m, played 5 games for me, 2 goals 2 assists so far. looking great

well he wanted a first team contract, but both pienaar and osman have been world beaters for me in the prem and uefa, so i have been bringing him on in the 70th minute and cup games here and there but his average rating is 6.2 (N)

Well what do you expect? Your only giving him 20 minutes to play. What the **** do you expect from a player for 20 minutes in every Europa League game which is only about 8 games unless you get pretty far.

i am far, i am in the semi, and what i mean is i tried him out to start with and he was awful, so i dropped him to the subs bench

Screenshot of him in my game :

dimaria.jpg

Notice that the game is less than half a season in and he haven't even blended into the squad yet. He can't speak English either, but he had been immense for me.

Ever thought that it might be your tactics making him play bad? Maybe they don't suit his style.

Left winger, role : winger, duty : attack.

He's basically the key player for my team now. None of my other player's rating is anywhere close to his.

Like kinger74 had stated, your tactics might not suit him. I play an attacking formation, while focusing more on counter attacks during the away games. He had been really good especially when I'm playing counter.

Last edited:
thats exactly where i play him, just played him against wigan then full game and he got a rating of 6 :|, i hate it when players do not perform

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

and the nest game against fulham he gets a straight red in the first ten minuted :@

thats exactly where i play him, just played him against wigan then full game and he got a rating of 6 :|, i hate it when players do not perform

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

and the nest game against fulham he gets a straight red in the first ten minuted :@
Sort out your tactics then if you want him to play well.

yep they're right, di maria's da greatest of all time eheh

I bought for villa (season atm) ******* class aml or amc

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

If its first season calm yourself
The guy prob needs to get used to the english league, quite a few foreigners do this

I brought him for liverpool on the demo in my first season for £5.75m and he has been class. Perhaps your tactics don't fit the way he plays.

Just bought him again for Sunderland in my story, he was consistent for me and hopefully this will prove how good he is :)

Back