Angel Di Maria

• Thread starter Thread starter collierxl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 23K
how did u all get him for 4-6 million? they want 20 odd mill off me?

i bought him for my sunderland team in 1st season, one of my key player already in left side. send andy reid away to the bench. good contribution from him make my team finished 8th (only 1 point down to wolves on 7th, such a shame) in 1st season. going on 2nd season and my team completely wasteful (8 match, 3 win, 0 draw, 5 lose) .... :@

di maria is really good..perfect winger, he have good stat of speed and crossing..he's in the top assist in my club now..

what im suprised about is how cheap he is. i got him for 2.6 million and in real life teams like man city are being told to offer 40 millions euros. wtf?

what im suprised about is how cheap he is. i got him for 2.6 million and in real life teams like man city are being told to offer 40 millions euros. wtf?

shh don't tell anyone, they might change it in future patches

Got him in January for Liverpool for 3.2m. Am only using him in some games as I have Jovetic. When he plays he quality.

can someone post a screenshot of his tactics? or else i may just give him same tactics as walcott, who's been immense in my 2nd season.. or arshavin? cant figure out arshavin he just wont score unless its a tap in after a keeper save or something!

If he is having troubles to adjust himself still by January and you have adequate replacement, loan him out for the second half of the season to a spanish league or any of the major clubs that run high reputation leagues.

I loaned out Eduardo Salvio to Barcelona in my save cause his average rating was 6.48 in 10 games and with the title race running thin he wasn't getting any playing time. Now he's playing at Barcelona, came on as a sub 3 times and started twice. Has 4 goals in his name. More playing time then with me, and better training facilities then me. Win - Win, luckily i have him on a 5 year contract :)

Screenshot of him in my game :

dimaria.jpg

Notice that the game is less than half a season in and he haven't even blended into the squad yet. He can't speak English either, but he had been immense for me.

can u pls put up screenshot of his tactics??????????????????????

I think he is awsome I signed him for my necastle save. Having bein premoted into the prem needed a good left winger after a clearout I got him for £4.3mil and in his first season as a prem player he had 34games, 6goals and 23assists and am at the 1st of jan on my 3rd season and so far he has 16games 3goals and 15 assists I'd reccomend him to anyone

i can never sign him for under 10mill with the new patch

hmm ive always though about buying him but havent yet got round to it, might bring him in next season as back up to modric when giggs retires

he's more expensive in the new patch. Benfica wants 9m pounds off me for him while he costed me 5m pounds in 10.1

Back