Angel Di Maria

• Thread starter Thread starter collierxl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 23K
I bought him 3 years into the game with my Villareal team. I spent £29m on him and I was anxious. I had come 3rd three seasons in a row behind Real and Barcelona. I spent very little content to continue to rack in ChampLeague money and di Maria was a gamble to take me to next stage.

It work I signed him and Rene Adler and we won the La Liga and Champs League.

I signed him for newcastle for £2.8m and sold him to Milan for £12m. Good business but he didn't play that great

I bought him for my everton team and he has been my best winger up to now also dose very well when i play him as a AMC

i use a 4-2-3-1 & 4-4-2 formation dose better with the first formation maybe he has setteld into my club quicker as i also bought

miguel veloso-£6.5m
oscar cardozo-4.6m
nicolas otamendi-£4.5m
and these all speke the same language has him
angel di maria only cost me £2.7m as he has got a buy out cluse in his contract for this price but it dose not show this if you dont belive me start a new game and try it for your self i didnt even know till my mate told me

and if your thinking how i got all thed money to buy these players at the start of the game i told the board room that i felt i could win the leauge so got more money then adjusted it so i had close to £10m to spend plus i sold yobo to arsenal for £9m and tony hibert to sunderland for £6.5m i also got joe mattock on loan and a amazing ragen named jaroslav tomko from slovakian team called MFK Kosice for £1m compensation only 15 and he competes against tim cahill for the AMC role

give di maria time im sure he will come good

hia i just bouhjt him at the start of my 4th season with ajax and have signed him but need to play him in the amc position so ehat roles and duties would you suggest

thanks

I brought him for Atletico and he got the most assists in the la liga. I played him as AML as winger (attack or support). His finishing is pretty average so sometimes I put his role as support so he just beats his man on the outside and crosses.

Bought him on my man city save at the start of first season for £9m, he's in and out the side but when he plays he does pretty well. Play him AML, winger attack duty.

Tried to buy him in the beginning with my Bordeaux but Real Madrid snatched him before me only to have him as a reserve so after 2 years I got the opportunity to buy him again when he got tired of sitting on the bench.

And he has been awesome. He took the first place on AML from Zoran Tosic and Salomon Kalou who I later sold on to Barcelona.
If you use him in the right way he is one of the best players in the whole game I think, can´t understand why he plays bad for you?

Surprised at people playing him as a Winger. I play him on the left wing as an inside forward on attack and he's been immense for Benfica thus far.

I think the guy above me is the only guy who has ever played Di Maria FOR Benfica and not bought him off them ahaa :P

in my Newcastle team Di Maria hasn't really been making the grade. I have been playing him as an inside forward, but alexis sanchez is far better. i also recommend james rodriguz can be got for a very cheap price, and if trained as a winger, becomes essentially cristiano ronaldo version 2 without the stropiness. happy days!

Surprised at people playing him as a Winger. I play him on the left wing as an inside forward on attack and he's been immense for Benfica thus far.
Well for me he gets assists and scores goals as a winger. Aren´t inside forwards most effective when they play on the opposite side of where their natural foot is?

Well for me he gets assists and scores goals as a winger. Aren´t inside forwards most effective when they play on the opposite side of where their natural foot is?
Not 100% sure on that, but Dí Maria has been getting goals and assists as an inside forward =o.

I think the guy above me is the only guy who has ever played Di Maria FOR Benfica and not bought him off them ahaa :P

Lol nah I'm playing with Benfica as well, Di Maria basically gets an assist a game because of how weak the Portuguese league is.

i bought him for sunderland as well and he took time to blend in but now he has and has assisted 15 and scored 10 in 20 games

i brought him early for £4m, in first season as a back up player to try and get him to adapt and blend in. By the middle of second season he was regular in first team (attacking left winger) with lots os assists. So dont judge him straight away, he will improve if you dont put to much expectation on him straight away

Not 100% sure on that, but Dí Maria has been getting goals and assists as an inside forward =o.
Ok so he´s good both as and winger and inside forward and gets assists and goals either way;), ok?

i have always noticed this, and if someone does have the proof, please post it here!!

In all of my saves, his Pace never gets past 16 as he has when you start the game, 5 yrs on and his pace is still 16, it never increased or decreased, just stayed at 16??? anybody else notice this or is it just me?

Back