Angry grimsby town fan

ha ha thats hilarious, he is obviously very angry

Well its clear you never even read it due to you posting 2 minute after the guys posted and there is now way you read all that in under and min and posted this

i actually did but thanks for the rather pointless comment there

I feel for the guy, its hard always floating around at the bottom of the football league, they deserve better to be honest

and actually it was two minutes after mate

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

yeah it must be horrible, it was bad when bristol rovers were down there, i read the comments and it proves their anger

and actually it was two minutes after you sarcastic little smart *** ;)

So you read all that in 2 minutes and then posted.? Yeah sure.

No wonder you have had 1,000+ posts in 3-4 weeks that is bad i thought i was bad for that but no any more your on here and you have ago at people will loads of posts and you go whip up 1,000 in 4 weeks must be the story you have done sorry STORY'S :D

Night Gab Love You Loads :wub:

and actually it was two minutes after mate

yeah it must be horrible, it was bad when bristol rovers were down there, i read the comments and it proves their anger

You must be gutted you tryed to edit the post but it was too late haa i already QUOTED it lol opps

dont waanna get banned like you, anyway had enough your going to the ignore list that i just discovered, love you 2 mate

The ignore list only works for Pm's i think..........so (6)
That thread is ******* hilarious.XD

To be fair Danny, I just managed to read it in a couple of minutes. But my guess is that Gabonese probably skim read it but it is possible.

i did skim read, and anderson i know when he posts but it doesnt say the post, dont have to see any of his pointless sarcastic comment anymore:(

Oh sorry. Didn't know.never used it.......i'm not sad.;)

ha ha well i dont want to hear his pointless comments anderson, and hows that sad i just want to come on here without being harrassed mate

danny you need to stop giving gabonese it so tight so what IF he didnt read it or didnt read it all what does it matter to you so much.
not seen grimsby this by the sounds of it thank god!

Back