Angry grimsby town fan

ha ha its funny i think hes getting a little angry, justwannadl made my day

oh my apologies, we have a bit of a love hate so i dont know when your joking or being serious lol

yeah this whole thing made me laugh, its true though with their league position it must all be happening

Nah, its definetly the staying home and wanking all day part.XD

I look forward to you serving me at my local McDonald’s drive-thru in the near future.
lmao that was brilliant

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

yeah that was hilarious, how did you find this?

Wonder if they are **** on fm
Edit:
It is getting posted on a lot of forums, so i thought i would share the fun.

Second rate Scandanavian **** did it for me

i think someone was doing a grimsby story, not sure though

It was probably you Gabonese ;)(K)

ha ha we have a joker in the house, na i think its called mariners on the rise or something, i remember something about the successor to mike newell

ha ha its funny i think hes getting a little angry, justwannadl made my day
Not being funny mate but this why some people don't like you when you wind people up, then you argue back then do something pathetic like putting him on the ignore list.. Cmon mate, seriously grow up. Anyway that thread made me laugh

Last edited:
i want to stop arguing with him mate, i first came onto here to download tactics and share my views, but being me i went too far and made enemies, you anderson and danny, and even frankie, now i just want to start a clean slate, i dont enjoy arguing with people, some people like bigal do it with me for a bit of a joke, but you guys dont with me, i have asked if you guys would care if i changed my ways, you all said no, so whats the point in even hearing what you have to say if its not helping me in any way or supporting my story or agreeing with my opinion, im not saying disagreeing with me is arguing but at the end of the day we do get into 5 page arguments and it starts off friendly, then i do something dumb and it goes on forever and ever, it has too stop, im just gonna get infractions then get banned mate, but i do see your point

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

and to make this clear most of the arguments are my fault i dont deny that at all

i want to stop arguing with him mate, i first came onto here to download tactics and share my views, but being me i went too far and made enemies, you anderson and danny, and even frankie, now i just want to start a clean slate, i dont enjoy arguing with people, some people like bigal do it with me for a bit of a joke, but you guys dont with me, i have asked if you guys would care if i changed my ways, you all said no, so whats the point in even hearing what you have to say if its not helping me in any way or supporting my story or agreeing with my opinion, im not saying disagreeing with me is arguing but at the end of the day we do get into 5 page arguments and it starts off friendly, then i do something dumb and it goes on forever and ever, it has too stop, im just gonna get infractions then get banned mate, but i do see your point
Hang on a minute I never said I didn't like you I've got no problem you, it's just you do make a lot of stupid comments and then get yourself in arguments. Also about the story thing, danny and Anderson don't always comment on my stories but it doesn't mean I don't like them, when I was first making stories nearly anyone followed or commented but i got better at them.

Your wrecking the thread.
n100000268755758_1203.jpg

yeah im sorry, and kinger im glad to hear that we dont have problems, me danny and anderson always have, dont want more enemies, and about the story thing it was just an example. really i meant giving me advice

Yea I don't do it seriously mate, I think you're alright. Just for a laugh - No point in forums without some friendly banter

That post was an enlightening and hilarious piece. I loved it.

The only way I could have appreciated it more was if I knew about the Grimsby Town situation.

Back