AnIrishTrueBlue's Be A Pro V1.0 Abstract Beginning.

NO MORE APPLICATIONS!

@Danny, thanks mate :p I was gonna personally invite you!

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Its to ensure people dont go inactive!

sorry to say but that's even more BS since a 300+ postcount doesn't ensure if he will go inactive or not (rlly makes no sense at all)
+ the fact that even if some1 should go inactive, it doesn't even affect the game

IMPORTANT....MUST READ ALL APPLICANTS

Hey guys, just thought Id share with you all the following:

I picked the 4 teams I did, as the Carling Nations cup is perfect to check on progress international records for the players, now, as for the following. I will be assigining everyone to clubs in their country of choice, and then I will see where it goes from there. best of luck

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

sorry to say but that's even more BS since a 300+ postcount doesn't ensure if he will go inactive or not (rlly makes no sense at all)
+ the fact that even if some1 should go inactive, it doesn't even affect the game

You can argue here all day, or you can go off and get some posts, and ill add you in if you have enough, but once I close the editor, it is closed its not BS really, its just ensuring these games are for the members that are more active on here and deserve the treat, any premium members would be left in without the post number as they are that, premium.

make sure you include the Irish league i want to play for St pat's with Gav

I picked the 4 teams I did, as the Carling Nations cup is perfect to check on progress international records for the players, now, as for the following. I will be assigining everyone to clubs in their country of choice, and then I will see where it goes from there. best of luck

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

You can argue here all day, or you can go off and get some posts, and ill add you in if you have enough, but once I close the editor, it is closed its not BS really, its just ensuring these games are for the members that are more active on here and deserve the treat, any premium members would be left in without the post number as they are that, premium.

Just one last favour.... can you change my prefferred players? I've edited the post :D

Name: Josef Fritzl
D.O.B: 6th April
Ahh its closed, Like MY name tho Danny and Andreas? ;)

Last edited:

Just one last favour.... can you change my prefferred players? I've edited the post :D

Mine too if you wouldn't mind :p

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Ahh its closed, Like MY name tho Danny and Andreas? ;)

If you that really was your name, i would feel sorry for you mate :p

here's mine!

Name: **** Torres
D.O.B: 13/02
Home town: Liverpool
National Allegiance (Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland/ Republic of Ireland): Northern Ireland
Position/s: AMR/MR
Physical stats(max 4): Pace, Acceleration, Agility, Nat.Fitness
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Flair, Work Rate, Determination, Creativity
Technical stats(max 5): Technique, Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Finishing.
Favoured Team/s: Everton
Favoured Staff/s player/s: David Moyes
Dislike Team/s: Liverpool
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 174
Weight: 64
Hair colour: Black
Ethnitity: Northern European

I will not be doing favoured personnel with fellow BAP's as its my first time, sorry danny. steve etc

here's mine!

Name: **** Torres
D.O.B: 13/02
Home town: Liverpool
National Allegiance (Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland/ Republic of Ireland): Northern Ireland
Position/s: AMR/MR
Physical stats(max 4): Pace, Acceleration, Agility, Nat.Fitness
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Flair, Work Rate, Determination, Creativity
Technical stats(max 5): Technique, Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Finishing.
Favoured Team/s: Everton
Favoured Staff/s player/s: David Moyes
Dislike Team/s: Liverpool
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 174
Weight: 64
Hair colour: Black
Ethnitity: Northern European

Shouldva' gone to SpecSavers.

Home town: of Amstetten, Austria
National Allegiance (San Marino, Faroe Islands or Liechenstein): Austria (Leichenstein) / Ireland if you want! :D
Position/s: CDM/CB
Physical stats(max 4): Strength, Jumping, Pace, Fitness
Mental stats(max 5): Positioning, Agression, Bravery, Influence, Work rate
Technical stats(max 5): Tackling, Heading, Marking, Passing, Dribbling
Favoured Team: Wolves
Dislike Team: WBA, Villa, Birmingham
Natural foot: Right
Height: 195 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Hair colour: Gray
Ethnitity: N. European

Can't PM, you have too many.

Every post that I like, means that player is created, so you can check on my progress

YOU shoul've gone to SpecSavers :)

..but there's 16 players already :S
EDIT: OH RIGHT! Sorry NSNO XD

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Sidgurung is a very good friend of mine, ofcourse he is in!!!

Oh thanks AITB (your name's wayyy too long), wasn't thinking of joining but I will now :D

don't get me wrong, i don't want to argue, not even trying to get in anymore

i just want to say what i think about this, so it doesn't become a trend

i mean in all honestly on every forum i have been, the "rule" "more postcount=more activity" has always been seen as complete BS

first of all well every1 can go inactive, it has nothing to do with how many times you have posted
most reasons:
technical problems (computer issues, internet connection)
personal issues (not enough time,schoolwork,...)
or just get bored with it, now your rule is probably made for this
however that's just stupid cause everybody gets tired of posting once and a while and has nothing to do with postcounts
most of the time, the newer people are more active anyways

but ofcourse the biggest danger:
when postcount-minimum become a trend it always results in useless spamming
not only by people who wanna get in the thread
BUT you also give the idea that postcountsmakes you more important

just sayin'