AnIrishTrueBlue's Be A Pro V1.0 Abstract Beginning.

Name: Siddhartha Gurung
D.O.B: 21.06
Home town: Dublin, Ireland
National Allegiance (Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland/ Republic of Ireland): Republic of Ireland
Position/s: AMC, ST
Physical stats(max 4): Pace, Stamina, Strength, Agility
Mental stats(max 5): Determination, Creativity, Work Rate, Flair, Decisions
Technical stats(max 5): Technique, Passing, Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch
Favoured Team/s: Chelsea, Napoli
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Frank Lampard, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti, Marek Hamsik
Dislike Team/s: Manchester United, Liverpool
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 5ft 11inc
Weight: 70kg
Hair colour: Black
Ethnitity: Asian

don't get me wrong, i don't want to argue, not even trying to get in anymore

i just want to say what i think about this, so it doesn't become a trend

i mean in all honestly on every forum i have been, the "rule" "more postcount=more activity" has always been seen as complete BS

first of all well every1 can go inactive, it has nothing to do with how many times you have posted
most reasons:
technical problems (computer issues, internet connection)
personal issues (not enough time,schoolwork,...)
or just get bored with it, now your rule is probably made for this
however that's just stupid cause everybody gets tired of posting once and a while and has nothing to do with postcounts
most of the time, the newer people are more active anyways

but ofcourse the biggest danger:
when postcount-minimum become a trend it always results in useless spamming
not only by people who wanna get in the thread
BUT you also give the idea that postcountsmakes you more important

just sayin'

This is my way of keeping the game alive, Ive never seen you on the forum before, so therefore I wont be willing to admit you, you could be the most active in all of planet earth and I still wouldn't care because you didn't make the requirements, sounds rude, but its how it is. Sorry mate.

This is my way of keeping the game alive, Ive never seen you on the forum before, so therefore I wont be willing to admit you, you could be the most active in all of planet earth and I still wouldn't care because you didn't make the requirements, sounds rude, but its how it is. Sorry mate.

Go on son, tell him! XD

Admittedly, he is in my BAP, Yannick Von Kasbergen. He did post quite a bit even though his player only joined a team in 2015. However it is your decision and I will leave it at that.

Admittedly, he is in my BAP, Yannick Von Kasbergen. He did post quite a bit even though his player only joined a team in 2015. However it is your decision and I will leave it at that.

As it says in the OP, if they are vouched for, then they can join, so if you're vouching for him, get him to fill out an app

This creating players in energy sapping ****

As it says in the OP, if they are vouched for, then they can join, so if you're vouching for him, get him to fill out an app

This creating players in energy sapping ****

If you want any more players I will happily vouch. If not, I'll respect your decision :D

If you want any more players I will happily vouch. If not, I'll respect your decision :D

I can stick this one fella in if he posts his app before I finish up, i have 10 people done, so ill be at this another while, updates tomorrow id predict.

like i said i don't want to get in
i just wanted to say.... that the rule itself is BS (what it is) and explained why, so it won't become a trend that's all

You gotta be joking, right? :p

No im dead serious. Im Roy Keane. I never get to go to Liverpool anyway :(

Im going to be a legend :D

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

like i said i don't want to get in
i just wanted to say.... that the rule itself is BS (what it is) and explained why, so it won't become a trend that's all

Actually thats an old rule in old BAP's from a few months ago. Dont spam the thread or you will be infracted. Consider this a warning

Wow, these never get taken so fast. Oh well.

Does anyone know how I remove those stupid notifications for "unplaced bets". They are really ******* me off, I have pressed the notification, but it's still there.

No im dead serious. Im Roy Keane. I never get to go to Liverpool anyway :(

Im going to be a legend :D

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Actually thats an old rule in old BAP's from a few months ago. Dont spam the thread or you will be infracted. Consider this a warning

note too self, do not **** up steves BAP or i may be infracted

*cowers*

note too self, do not **** up steves BAP or i may be infracted

*cowers*

PMSL....haha ah i dont usualy report people but some noobs(not all) can be painstaking little dicks at times. Im not a mod(yet :) ) so i cant actually infract myself so your safe ;)

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Wait for me to like it, it means that your player is created in the editor, so i know i wont miss anyone!

KK,thats cool mate :)

PMSL....haha ah i dont usualy report people but some noobs(not all) can be painstaking little dicks at times. Im not a mod(yet :) ) so i cant actually infract myself so your safe ;)

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

KK,thats cool mate :)

Just to confirm, you love Chelsea, want to have a PA of 80 and want to play for Everton then?

Just to confirm, you love Chelsea, want to have a PA of 80 and want to play for Everton then?

No i want a PA of 8 not 80 ;)

By the way, you will have a spot reserved in my BAP if you dont mess my guy up ;)

No i want a PA of 8 not 80 ;)

By the way, you will have a spot reserved in my BAP if you dont mess my guy up ;)

He is made, and accurate, not all liked/disliked were done, the main ones were done though "Roy Keane" haha. It takes sooo long!

Dont talk to me about time,im after spending 4 hours on the editor already today... :(
Off topic but did you try out my liverpool save after? :)

I did, ill pm you a rundown of it during the week mate, I went about 3 seasons in before dominant boredom settled in!