Anji - Club with Money but no Reputation

Funken

Reaction score
Iam playing with Anji first season and Iam just gonna enter the transfer window and I need some new recruits.

I have about 35-40m Euro to spend, but its hard to start negotiate with players due my reputation

My priority is a great keeper, I have been looking at Akinfeev but don´t think he is intressed.
Also need two new attackers along side with Eto´o

Thanks in prehand :D

Have a look at Leandro Damiao, Mbaye Niang, Carlos Fierro, Yaya Sanogo etc. They are all brilliant strikers. Even Seydou Doumbia if you want someone familiar with the league. As for goalkeepers, try and see if you can get Rene Adler for the short-term, he is excellent. You can then sign Marc Andre ter-Stegen in the next window for the long term.

Will any of those players go to Anji though in first season?

The hardest thing is actually getting those players into your team if you buy them with the annoying home-grown player rule in Russia.

he can try. I suspect Sanogo will...maybe even Fierro and Niang..if not, alternatives are Quintero, Paloschi etc

Nobody of the ones you mentioned will start negotiate with me....Don´t know why :(
I wish players showed more greed, would love to sign Hulk or Witsel :D

Not even Quintero or Paloschi? That is very strange...you're just going to do your best with the players you can get then..make sure you get in the champions league, that should really help things.

Paloschi is loaned to Chievo and I can´t find Quintero :O

Keepers:

Jeffereson - Botafogo
Carrasso/Ruffier/Lloris/Mandanda/Muslera/Onur Kivrak

Jonathan Cristaldo/Brown Ideye/Yarmolenko/Kleber/Sigporsson

Radosevic/Falk/Drage/Adam Matthews are youngsters that are recommended!

the bold names are the ones I suggest and am certain will negotiate with your club!

if you need more just quote me here so I get a message and will reply with more :) good luck

Neither Yarmolenko, Sigporsson, Cristaldo or Wilfried will negotiate with me, same thing with the goalies....

Keepers:

Jeffereson - Botafogo
Carrasso/Ruffier/Lloris/Mandanda/Muslera/Onur Kivrak

Jonathan Cristaldo/Brown Ideye/Yarmolenko/Kleber/Sigporsson

Radosevic/Falk/Drage/Adam Matthews are youngsters that are recommended!

the bold names are the ones I suggest and am certain will negotiate with your club!

if you need more just quote me here so I get a message and will reply with more :) good luck

Neither Yarmolenko, Sigporsson, Cristaldo or Wilfried will negotiate with me, same thing with the goalies....

are you using a custom update?

I am pretty certain something must be wrong if all these players are not wanting to sign mate....

Try Hovland - Molde, Kara, Yttergard Jennsen/Anderson etc..

are you using a custom update?

I am pretty certain something must be wrong if all these players are not wanting to sign mate....

Try Hovland - Molde, Kara, Yttergard Jennsen/Anderson etc..

Kara went to Besiktas, but I just signed Bressan and Filipe Anderson suprisingly :D Just need some attacking power along side the Beast Eto´o

I'd try some players with Russian nationality. Like Andreas Beck is really good for an RB, or try some others. You'll need them for that rule.

I'd try some players with Russian nationality. Like Andreas Beck is really good for an RB, or try some others. You'll need them for that rule.

Exactly, would love to sign Dzagoev and Kherzakoev (spelling)

Oliver Giroud i think would be interested

Striker position isn't that bad. I'd concentrate on GK or RB first. Unfortunately I couldn't talk contract with Beck, I judged from FM2011, where I could. For RB I checked Zabaleta, and Roman Shiskin, they'd fit well 'til you get more reputation. As for GK, I have signed Akinfeev in the previous FM too, couldn't here. Rafael from Santos seems good for me, and he's interested. And I have signed Taras Burlak to have an extra Russian CB for cover/future.