Anji - Club with Money but no Reputation

I won the league 1st season with little signings then in the champs league i signed guiseppe rossi dzagoev and arshavin. Once u get champs league the game gets interesting.

for RB what about Vrsaljko, should imagine he would sign for you, or Romario maybe

Managed to get Romario to Sociedad, who i should imagine are of a similar reputation level

Rochina is fantastic, have him at Sociedad, not managed to get Oscar though as im on the limit for foreign players, but hopefully next season

Still playing with Anzhi? The russian league is "fu#ked", been playing over a year and still on the first season :p

Haha, yeah, it's a bit strange, but what can we do. I started a Roma save, but still have the Anzhi one.

Still playing with Anzhi? The russian league is "fu#ked", been playing over a year and still on the first season :p

As of this season, Russia will have the same season times as the rest of Europe.

Made a huge mistake or a great deal, don´t know.
Sold Eto´o for 20m and bought Christian Benitez for 4m
Great deal or huge mistake?

Made a huge mistake or a great deal, don´t know.
Sold Eto´o for 20m and bought Christian Benitez for 4m
Great deal or huge mistake?

I would support that. Eto'o I'm assuming was on mammoth wages, and so getting rid of a relatively old guy for 20M is very good any time.

I would support that. Eto'o I'm assuming was on mammoth wages, and so getting rid of a relatively old guy for 20M is very good any time.

Yeah he was 9m a year, so I sliced my wages pretty much. Now I only need to get rid of Roberto Carlos 5m a year on him to....