Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ----> AGGRESSOR !

USE THIS TACTIC ONLY IF YOU ARE READY TO SET "SPECIFIC MAN MARKING FOR IT" AND IF YOU ARE NOT THEN I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GO FOR MY OTHER TACTICS THAT CAN BE FOUND THERE -----> PLUG & PLAY

HOW TO DEAL WITH RED AND YELLOW CARDS:

When a player gets a straight red card then in 90% of cases it’s due to his hidden attributes – “Dirtness” so you can do nothing about and it’s just a random factor in the game.

BUT you can avoid a red card that a player gets because of the 2nd yellow card and in order to do that you can add "Ease Off Tackles" PI to a player that already has one yellow card or you can substitute him.

Also, If you don’t happy with the amount of yellow card that your players get in matches then you can remove "Tackle Harder" PI from all positions but please notice that the tactic’s performance will suffer in this case because nothing is free.

*** ANNIHILATOR ***

ML SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED

MR SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED

Opposition Instructions are very important for the tactic so make sure you set it as recommended

Only ML/MR positions should take the corners

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF ANNIHILATOR V9

Annihil_V9_Barca.png
Annihil_V9_Real.png

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:
OI_Wrath_V4.png

WASTE TIME TACTIC:

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won't concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

WASTE TIME TACTIC---->TFF ANNIHILATOR ( WASTE TIME ) V3

HOW TO SET THE SPECIFIC MAN MARKING:

You can greatly improve the tactic performance if you set "Specific Man Marking" for your left striker during matches.

You need to set your left striker to mark opposition player that plays at MCR/DMCR position.

Please notice that your opposition might change its formation during the match so you should always keep your eyes on it in order to be able to adjust the Specific Man Marking according to the new formation.

Also, please notice if you moved MCR to MCL position then you need to mirror the Specific Man Marking too and this means that now you need set Specific Man Marking for your right striker instead the left striker and mark opposition players that play at MCL/DMCL position instead of MCR/DMCR positions.

SMM_Annih.png

SP_G1_V2.jpg

SP_G2.jpg

SP_G3.jpg

OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- Opposition Instructions are important so make sure you set them as recommend!

- If you got a red card then remove STCL and move STCR to the central position(if you played with the man marking then from this moment you’ll be playing without it).

- Only ML/MR positions should take the corners.

- Always play your right footed Central Defenders at DCR position and your left footed Central Defenders at DCL because only then they are able to start your attacks with accurate passes at their flank and don't clear the ball just high up field. Also, please notice that it's enough if your central defender that plays at DCL position has only "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot so he shouldn't be left footed in this case.

- DL should be left footed.

- DR should be right footed.

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

fm16tern.png

Individual Training Focus:

STCL/STCR - Deep Lying Forwards

MR - Winger ( additional focus might be "Finishing" or "Long Shots" if these attributes are less than "13" )

ML - Winger ( additional focus might be "Finishing" or "Long Shots" if these attributes are less than "13" )

MCR(Box To Box Midfielder) - "Advanced Playmaker" (also if the player has Positioning less than "13" than set "Additional Focus Training" – Positioning)

DM - Defensive Midfielder ( additional focus might be "Technique" or "First Touch" if these attributes are low )

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender

DL/DR – Complete Wing Back

GK – Goalkeeper

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters would be useless.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:

atrm.png

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS ANNIHILATOR V6

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case if you find it hard to find players through the filters here's what you can do there's an option that allows you to "easy match conditions" in the Scouting menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double the pool of players that show in the search field but you need to pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend avoid to have difference more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

DEEP LYING FORWARDS
Technique 14+
First Touch 14+
Strength 15+
Finishing 15+
Long Shots 13+
Off The Ball 14+
Anticipation 14+
Composure 14+
Passing 13+
Dribbling 12+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Teamwork 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 13+

WIDE MIDFIELDERS
Acceleration 16+
Dribbling 16+
Agility 16+
Flair 14+
Pace 14+
Technique 15+
First Touch 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Passing 13+
Decisions 13+
Vision 13+
Anticipation 13+
Composure 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 13+
Crossing 13+

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER (SUPPORT)
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 15+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 12+
Dribbling 11+
Acceleration 12+
Agility 11+
Pace 12+
Determination 11+

HALF BACK
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 14+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Technique 11+
First Touch 11+
Passing 11+
Vision 11+

WING BACKS
Acceleration 15+
Agility 12+
Pace 13+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 13+
Positioning 13+
Marking 13+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Crossing 12+
Technique 12+
Dribling 12+
Passing 12+
Decision 11+
Vision 11+
Compusure 11+
Off The Ball 11+
Strength 11+

CENTRAL DEFENDERS
Strength 16+
Positioning 15+
Marking 15+
Concentration 14+
Jumping Reach 14+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 14+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Work Rate 13+

GK
Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

WIDE MIDFIELDERS
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER (SUPPORT)
GOOD - "Tries Killer Balls Often", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays Short Simple Passes", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

FULL BACKS
GOOD - "NONE"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

Last edited:
I start the new season with Malaga , tactics looks great.

Is this just Ultimate WM with the AM moved to ST?

TFF gave in to the 442 dominance haha. Nice to see mate and appreciate the effort you put in.

Guys, I've added to the OP a guide how to set "Specific Man Marking" for this tactic, it greatly improves the tactic's performance.

tff...which tactic is the best. please inform us. coz ive seen a guy asking u the 4-4--2 one :)

How's going your test mate? Did anihilator surpassed ultimate in every way? :D

I really don't want to rush here so I'll be testing the next few days :), all my "synthetic" tests show that Annihilator is better than Ultimate, especially, when you use set the "Specific Man Marking" for it but I also want to see how Annihilator performs when you play the real game so I'm going to do my regular test in the real game and pick Bristol City from Sky Bet Championship and try to win with it English Premier League 2 times in a row and if there won't be any "surprises" and Annihilator will show the same strength in the real game as it shows in "synthetic" tests then I'll close Ultimate thread. ;)

tff...which tactic is the best. please inform us. coz ive seen a guy asking u the 4-4--2 one :)

Mate, I posted this tactic not because there was some requests for it and I never wouldn't did something like that because I post a new tactic only in case if I think it's better than my "the previous" tactic and always close the previous tactic thread, of course, I cloud be wrong but that's my rule that I try to folllow :)

Last edited:
I really don't want to rush here so I'll be testing the next few days :), all my "synthetic" tests show that Annihilator is better than Ultimate, especially, when you use set the "Specific Man Marking" but I also want to see how Annihilator performs when you play the real game so I'm going to do my regular test in the real game and pick Bristol City from Sky Bet Championship and try to win with it English Premier League 2 times in a row and if there won't be any "surprises" and Annihilator will show the same strength in the real game as it shows in "synthetic" tests then I'll close Ultimate thread. ;)

Mate, I posted this tactic not because there was some requests for it and I never wouldn't did something like that because I post a new tactic only in case if I think it's better than my "the previous" tactic and always close the previous tactic thread, of course, I cloud be wrong but that's my rule that I try to folllow :)

Best of Luck Mate! :D