Cheers Mate. I noticed that the changes are "Run wide with the ball" instead of cut in and "Dribble More" for the wide players. I'm going to run these according to my wide players (I've got loanees who I don't want to retrain).

V1 is awesome man, great job. Defence is tight and fouls are down considerably. I've had to grind out two games where we were just not playing well but I've just smashed Bristol Rovers 9-2. I haven't had a score like that before.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT

Now you need a left footed player for ML position and a right footed player for MR position

P.S. ULTIMATE THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

TFF, can you upload the new version here? My browser won't open MediaFire site. :(

Thanks!

TFF should we sell those players who have cut inside ppm even if we put left footed on left side *?

TFF should we sell those players who have cut inside ppm even if we put left footed on left side *?

I made a test, I edited my players at ML/MR positions to have "Cuts Inside" PPM and watches how they behaved and I saw that still followed "Run Wide With Ball" instruction despite their PPM "Cuts Inside" so you shouldn't worry if your players at ML/MR positions have this PPM.

The only thing you should care about is that your ML to be left footed and MR to be right footed.

Fx Coutinho cant play on ML now ?

Now Coutinho can't play ML position because he's right footed but now you need a left footed for ML.

You can train him to play MR position to improve his rating for it to "Accomplished" and it should take no more than just few weeks because by default he's got already "Unconvincing" for it.

Of course, you can still use a right footed player at ML position and a left footed player at MR position if you don't have other choice and it won't be end of the world but they will be performing less efficient... that's all.

TFF, do you recommend a time wasting version. The Ultimate one doesn't really fit very well. Would a previous version suit better?

Guys, I've updated the OP and added filters, PPMs, training and attributes

TFF, do you recommend a time wasting version. The Ultimate one doesn't really fit very well. Would a previous version suit better?

I'm adding Waste Time Version for Annihilator, it should be available soon...

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT

Now you need a left footed player for ML position and a right footed player for MR position

P.S. ULTIMATE THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED

Which team has the rigth players?
I upload Italy England Spain France Germany Purtugal and Holland and I would like to start without transfer

Does preferred foot of the strikers matter?

It isn't such important but if you can choose then put your right footed striker at STCL position and your left footed striker at STCR position.

What's more important that your strikers have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for their weak foots because it gives big advantages.

Also, please notice if you play with "Specific Man Marking" then you always want to have at STCL position your fastest striker because he moves a lot during matches.

Hey TFF, the waste time version has WB(d) on left, and FB(d) on right. Is it supposed to be like that?

It isn't such important but if you can choose then put your right footed striker at STCL position and your left footed striker at STCR position.

What's more important that your strikers have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for their weak foots because it gives big advantages.

Also, please notice if you play with "Specific Man Marking" then you always want to have at STCL position your fastest striker because he moves a lot during matches.

For me inverted strikers didnt end up that well. almost everytime they got the ball all they did was running at defense trying to score goals and consequentely losing the ball or shooting against the wall of defenders. i noticed that playing with non inverted strikers , they end up passing the ball more and crossing to one another. I score many goals with crosses from Barbosa to aubameyang :)
I also noticed that if you got a fast striker at stcr position he will be able to win many through balls against opposing CD's :D

And in this years FM Cross is the name of the game :D

Hi TFF, with Juventus how do you set the eleven start? thanks