GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Ever caught sight of a greyed out player on another team that just makes you wish you could buy them? Just now I was playing a preason friendly against Xerez, trying out a new tactic when they brought on someone called Crespo. Wondering if they'd bought Hernan, I checked him out and found this:

View attachment 122068

For a second I thought I'd struck gold, until I realised that I couldn't buy him, dammit.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Take over as manager at Xerez, offer him a contract with a low minimum release, then make a trasfer bid that they are forced to accept. ;)

Ever caught sight of a greyed out player on another team that just makes you wish you could buy them? Just now I was playing a preason friendly against Xerez, trying out a new tactic when they brought on someone called Crespo. Wondering if they'd bought Hernan, I checked him out and found this:

View attachment 122068

For a second I thought I'd struck gold, until I realised that I couldn't buy him, dammit.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

that is pretty annoying as he is a decent player though he has pretty **** pace for a 19 year old :S

Take over as manager at Xerez, offer him a contract with a low minimum release, then make a trasfer bid that they are forced to accept. ;)

Bit of bending the rules there.. but it would be the only way to have any chance of getting him so I guess it could be acceptable.

Although, I thought all greyed out players disappeared once the club had a 'Human' manager..

Bit of bending the rules there.. but it would be the only way to have any chance of getting him so I guess it could be acceptable.

Although, I thought all greyed out players disappeared once the club had a 'Human' manager..

Maybe they do, I'm unsure tbh.

without cheating, pl0x

Just had a look as I have spanish league's loaded and there is no such player at xerez at the start of the game.

Could try modifying his current contract to have the low min release clause with FMRTE

I think one of the reasons it's a gray player is that the league isn't active so it wouldn't be possible to tkae over Xerez.

Just had a look as I have spanish league's loaded and there is no such player at xerez at the start of the game.

Greyed out players are generated by the game at the start of each season.

I'm not sure you understad. He's a greyed out player, similar to the ones found in the German squad if you don't delete the fake.inc files. He's made up by the game to fill squad space when a team has no or few players.

Could try modifying his current contract to have the low min release clause with FMRTE

He won't have a current contract though.

I think one of the reasons it's a gray player is that the league isn't active so it wouldn't be possible to tkae over Xerez.

Yeah, don't have Spanish leagues loaded, irritatingly.

Yeah, don't have Spanish leagues loaded, irritatingly.

Try to see if you can edit his contract with FMRTE as Cal. suggested, it is worth a shot at least.