Setting records at 16! I like the fact that i am getting some good experience at senior level and then will move on to bigger and better things. Liking this sort of update style but is quite abit of writing so i undrstand if you didn't want to do it like that.

Also can someone tell me, Does choosing my player to play multiple positions and two footed use up CA points??

got a record already:p looking forward to looking at this, i had to get injured already:L rather demotivating seeing people linked with norwich and then i sign for aldershot:L but overall the lay out is good and looks interesting, thanks.

What a bad start dont now how i could of chosen Crawley over blackpool lol

i'll take a goal on my debut! hope i get a nice stretch in the first team and go on to bigger and better things :)

I couldn't get on until half past nine, and then there was something wrong with the connection, don't know if it was this site or my internet... So I'm afraid the update will have to wait until tomorrow.

I couldn't get on until half past nine, and then there was something wrong with the connection, don't know if it was this site or my internet... So I'm afraid the update will have to wait until tomorrow.

gutted but no worries mate look forward to the update

​Player news: September & October 2011

Anonymously Anonymous: Was the Motm against Swindon in the 1-1 draw on the 15th of October. Bad luck for Anonymous, as he sustained a torn cafle. He will be sidelined for 4 months. 12 appearances so far, conceded 18, got 1 clean sheet, was motm once and has an average rating of 6,61.

Damiennevo: The right-back played a superb match against Hull, and was the man of the match. The 1,3 M rated defender was praised for his performance by his own manager and many critics. Some weeks later, he led his team to a 3-2 win against leeds with an excellent performance. However, his team, Ipswich, is still only 21st in the championchip. Rumors are going around Damiennevo might want to move to a bigger club. 12 appearances so far, 2 assists, motm twice. Average rating of 7.22.

Danny Newton: 3 appearances for Sunderland so far, with an average rating of 6,40.

George Best: Best scored after 12 seconds for Northern Ireland in the European U21 championship qualifications. By doing so, he scored the fastest goal in the competition's history, and also became the youngest goalscorer of the competition, being just 16 years and 103 days old. Unfortunately, the striker suffered a calf strain 3 dats later, and will need 3 weeks to recover. Made 3 appearances so far, scored 2 goals, got 1 red card. Average rating of 6,43.

Iain Taylor: Taylor picked up a sprained wrist during training on the 1st of September, and needs 11 days to recover. 11 appearances so far, scored 5 goals. Average rating of 6,85.

James Smith: He got his 5th yellow card of the season on the 19th of October, and as a result got a one-match ban. He became the Npower league 2's youngest goalscorer on the 30th of October, at 15 years and 301 days of age. 13 appearances so far, scored 1 goal, got 1 assist, average rating of 6,51.

Matt McClelland: Became the youngest ever player in the Taca de Portugal, being 16 years and 147 days old. Only one appearance so far, with a rating of 6,20.

Matthew Alexander: He only played for the U18 and reserves (21 apps).

Oliver Houghton: On the 22th of October, Houghton made his professional debut during the 0-0 draw with Hurucan Valencia. He came on as a substitute in the 33th minute. By doing so, he became the youngest ever player in the Second Division B3. But that was his only appearance, with a rating of 6,00. Played about 13 matches for the reserves though.

Pete Rodriguez: Rodriguez suffered an ankle injury and was sidelined for about 5 weeks. He became motm in the 2-1 victory over Dundee. The welshmen's in great form this season. Made 10 appearances, scored once, made 8 (!!!) assists, became motm twice and has an average rating of 7,11.

Shaun McMillan: Palencia's young star was be out for six weeks with a sprained ankle. Became motm in the 2-0 victory of his team against Sestao. 6 appearances so far, motm once, average rating of 7.22

Stephen Holland: At 15 years and 265 days of age, Holland became the youngest ever player and goalscorer of the Senior challenge cup. 12 days later, just a few weeks after George Best became youngest player and goalscorer in the European U19 championship qualifications, Holland played and scored against Armenia U19, setting the record of both at 15 years and 277 days. A big blow for the youngster when he torn a calf muscle during training: he will be out for 4 months. 11 appearances so far, 1 goal, 6 assists, average rating of 7,01.

(The stats are since the beginning of the season. Lots of you get injured btw.)

My player better move to a bigger club: ipswich who the **** are they :) MOTM 2 times 2 assists and 7.22 MR

Player news: November & December (+ 5 days of January):

Anonymously Anonymous: Anonymously didn't play during these months, due to his injury.

Damiennevo: Damiennevo suffered an injury and was sidelined for 10 days. After recovering, he again got injured, for 3 weeks this time. It really isn't his lucky year: on the 31st of December, he broke his nose. This results in 10 more days recovering. Damiennevo impressed some big clubs, and both Sunderland Manchester United made a bid. The latter one however was withdrawn because United weren't prepared to pay the amount of money Ipswich asked. Ipswich's board intervened and accepted the offer when Sunderland offered 4,7 M pounds. Damiennevo signed a 3 year deal and now earns 9,75K pounds a week. Damiennevo

Danny Newton: Picked up a thigh strain and is out for 10 days. Made 5 appearances so far for Sunderland, with an average rating of 6,44.

George Best: Best suffered a hip injury and will be out for at least 2 months. Made 4 appearances for Inverness, scored 2 goals, got 1 assist and took 1 red card. His average rating is 6,50.

Iain Taylor: Manchester City and Man Utd made a move for the 18 yo promising striker. Both offers, worth 4,9 M pounds, were accepted. Taylor still has to decide which offer he will take. He made 21 appearances for Watford, scoring 6, goals and averaging a 6,71 rating.

James Smith: Made 21 appearances, scored 2 goals, assisted 2 others and took 1 red card. His average rating was 6,52.

Matt McClelland: McClelland didn't make any first team appearance in the past two months.

Matthew Alexander: Became motm in a match with the reserves. Sustained a calf strain in a reserves match on the 21th of December, enabling him to spend christmas with his family. He will be out for 3 weeks. Didn't make any first team appearance.

Oliver Houghton: At the age of 15 years and 327 days, Houghton became the youngest ever player in the Federation Cup. He signed a professional contract for 1 year at Baleares. Still only one first team appearance.

Pete Rodriguez: Picked up a motm award when he lead his team to a 4-0 victory over Ayr. Played 18 matches, scored 2 goals, made 10 assists, and became Motm 3 times. Average rating: 7,16

Shaun McMillan: McMillan is out for 6 weeks with a torn ankle. He played 11 matches, made 1 assist, was motm once and had an average rating of 7,15.

Stephen Holland: He was injured all the time...

Next update probably late this evening. I'll take some new screenshots too.

More records for me :) this time at international level. Cant wait to see has my guy progressed much. Also any chance i can get a screenshot of the Scottish league table and Inverness' Facilities?

Tearing it up in Portugal :D Hopefully someone like Barca comes and steals me away in the Jan window..

I've only played reserve games and I keep getting injured argh... Thanks for doing this though it is great