Another loss for Ipswich

Reaction score
Nottingham Forest 1-0 Ipswich

Delaney (og) 45+2' Leadbitter Red Card 90+4'

Please make some signings Roy, or we'll be playing where Norwich where last year.

Should have posted here mate but I do understand your frustration. Hopefully you'll come good

i feel he needs to buy some experince players and need to get in some defenders

it's frustrating mate, I know that with Hinckley, but at least we got a point at home to Corby today :D

It's really killing me... We need a poacher that is fit and who can actually be arsed which Scotland seems to lack. We need a left winger after sending Townsend back to Spurs and insist on playing a centre mid in his place. We also need a right back after Zuiverloon getting recalled to West Brom. Fallon is looking pretty good and I hope we sign him permanently, didn't get much chance to create anything today though :(. I thought we were generally better than Forest today, but we never really got into any good goalscoring positions apart from one moment where Norris could have played Wickham for a certain goal but went for it himself and hit it wide.

I can't get why Evans is backing Keane but won't trust him with more of his money. If he can't trust him then there is no reason for him to stay really...

We sold too many players... Alex Bruce (legend), Danny Hayes, Tommy Smith. Connor Wickham needs more playing time than he gets.

Why did you send Townsend back, I heard he was one of your better players :S

Livermore looked good as well when I saw him play a bit.

Also, I thought you won like last week?

Apparently Keane couldn't guarantee Townsend any playing time, which soon backfired because Civelli still isn't fit and O'Connor who was looking quite impressive recently got injured for a while.

We sold Tommy Smith? When did that happen? :O Also I agree about Danny Haynes, he always looked dangerous on the ball for us!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Is that necessary or are you just looking for attention?

Hopefully Ipswich's form will make our job that much easier in the CC... Haven't seen the red card but watched a bit of it to see how Ramsey was getting on. Forest should have won 2-0, Tyson missed a sitter.

CJ: Chelsea also won last week. We haven't two matches in a row since early november.
The club's transfer policy is beyond my understanding.
We didn't sell Tommy Jack. My bad. That would have been the end.

We had a few chances, McGoldrick hit the bar, Lynch headed wide, and Tyson missed an absolute sitter at the end.

Should have been 3-0.

Hopefully Ipswich's form will make our job that much easier in the CC... Haven't seen the red card but watched a bit of it to see how Ramsey was getting on. Forest should have won 2-0, Tyson missed a sitter.

Ramsey was quite poor to be honest, as for the CC I'm quite amazed we got this far despite our poor league form but we will be giving you guys a tough fight i'm sure ;)

I hope you guys stay up, decent little team and I do admire Roy as a manager.

Although if you go down, can we have Conor Wickham?

Is that necessary or are you just looking for attention?

I'm a lonely child.

Roy Keane great player not so good manager. Decent team b4 he went there

We had a few chances, McGoldrick hit the bar, Lynch headed wide, and Tyson missed an absolute sitter at the end.

Should have been 3-0.

I'm starting to think the more goals we get scored against, the faster Roy will go, the better.

We've gradually declined as a club as the manager list goes on... Since Burley got us promoted then relegated 2 years later we were constantly challenging for the playoffs under Royle, then mid table finishes under Magilton and finally avoiding relegation under Keane. Someone needs to break the pattern :(