Another loss for Ipswich

And finally get you relegated? ;)

Jksssss

Haha maybe. However I think that just a couple of good signings will help us along. It's just finding them that is the issue -_-

Last edited:
Roy Keane great player not so good manager. Decent team b4 he went there

He was great for sunderland, and a 1-0 loss to forest is hardly surprising as they are one of the best teams in the championship.

You sold all your best players to Palace;) lol come the end of the season palace and ipswich will both be mid table and looking forward to next season :)

I believe the only good player that ended up with you guys is Ambrose, perhaps David Wright too... Garvan has a horrible attitude and wasn't prepared to work in order to keep his place in our team. Counago is also a pretty lazy player too.

I believe the only good player that ended up with you guys is Ambrose, perhaps David Wright too... Garvan has a horrible attitude and wasn't prepared to work in order to keep his place in our team. Counago is also a pretty lazy player too.
ambrose is a god, wright is a BEAST...garvan will progress, hes already scored 3 absolute screamers this season, and counago looks pretty decent tbh..when he joined he look pretty *****, but now he has completely changed

Ipswich? Try supporting County..

anywyay I like Ipswich, hope they're ok.

Dont worry about it too much, you got us in the cup next week so a victory could be in the pipeline soon lol.

I too saw the game today, thought we were good value for the 3 points and its amazing seeing the damage it did to Ipswic losing and the ectasy for me of Forest winning. Saw you play us last season in the City Ground, and,like today, you just seem to lack the cutting edge. Thing Tyson chance wasn't as easy as some may think, he was backing away and it was too high for him. Both sides need to strenghthen I think.

It's really killing me... We need a poacher that is fit and who can actually be arsed which Scotland seems to lack. We need a left winger after sending Townsend back to Spurs and insist on playing a centre mid in his place. We also need a right back after Zuiverloon getting recalled to West Brom. Fallon is looking pretty good and I hope we sign him permanently, didn't get much chance to create anything today though :(. I thought we were generally better than Forest today, but we never really got into any good goalscoring positions apart from one moment where Norris could have played Wickham for a certain goal but went for it himself and hit it wide.

I can't get why Evans is backing Keane but won't trust him with more of his money. If he can't trust him then there is no reason for him to stay really...

You hope you sign fallon permanently? Well, he may turn out good, but if he plays anything like he did at argyle (which he isn't, as he's scored for ipswich) then god have mercy upon your team.

Ipswich? Try supporting County..

That's what I always try and think. Not necessarily with Stockport but I just remember there is always a club worse off than you. Just look at Dundee.

I find it so stupid when fans of the top teams get ****** and think they are hard done by every time they don't win a game. They don't know how good they've got it.

Anyway I wouldn't worry too much mate. It's looking a bit sticky for Ipswich at the moment but in the football league literally anyone can beat anyone, and everything can change so quickly.

Tough luck, now we don't have to play you again you can do whatever you want.

That's what I always try and think. Not necessarily with Stockport but I just remember there is always a club worse off than you. Just look at Dundee.

I find it so stupid when fans of the top teams get ****** and think they are hard done by every time they don't win a game. They don't know how good they've got it.

I know exactly how you feel man, it's so hard being a Liverpool fan :'(

Corby Town, middle table in the league, up the Mighty Knitters (H)

Well, I saw Ipswich play against Norwich, a friend took me to see, and Ipswich looked quite shabby. They lacked attacking ideas, and they need some decent players

He's an over-rated manager, yes. He did get Sunderland promoted, but with money to spend.

He's spent a fair bit on wages, and transfers at Ipswich and still can't be consistent.