Another Red Era? A Manchester United Story

UnitedRed

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have recently decided to start a story my first story on here After regularly playing FM13 I thought why not share my save with other people so now I am. I am currently using LFCMarshall's Summer update. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Transfer Budget and Wage budget look very nice! Not looking to splash it all in the first transfer window or buy player for the fun of it. Currently looking to strengthen the midfield. Expect a few transfer in and out this window from me.
View attachment 367672

Last edited:
To many stories with the top teams, should venture away from them and they do get very tedious.

Im not having a go just saying what most people think:)

I understand what you're saying but I had no idea who to start a save with so based on that I went with the team who I support :)

Its simple really, just go abroad into a different country to your normal english,italian,spanish,german,french teams:p

Its simple really, just go abroad into a different country to your normal english,italian,spanish,german,french teams:p
The thing is why do a story about a team that is forced on you, you think people want all these nobody teams but the bigger ones get all the views so i think do a story on a team you like or else it wont go far, Before you start i have done stories ranging from my first as Man Utd to Sion from Man City to Dnipro. The lowere league teams only really get interesting when they are full of regens tearing up the leagues but i disagree with you a lot.

The thing is why do a story about a team that is forced on you, you think people want all these nobody teams but the bigger ones get all the views so i think do a story on a team you like or else it wont go far, Before you start i have done stories ranging from my first as Man Utd to Sion from Man City to Dnipro. The lowere league teams only really get interesting when they are full of regens tearing up the leagues but i disagree with you a lot.

Only saying what I have heard. Not going to name people but some people that I have spoken to have said that the big team threads are getting tedious because you know what to expect. I was just saying it to him for a heads up not to start an argument or a debate about it!

Getting 8mil for Fletcher is a good bit of business! Sorry if it seemed I was being out of order to you or disrespecting your thread!

Only saying what I have heard. Not going to name people but some people that I have spoken to have said that the big team threads are getting tedious because you know what to expect. I was just saying it to him for a heads up not to start an argument or a debate about it!
Well it seems like you were putting him down before he had started his first story, are there a lot of big team threads at the moment? Pass the parcel is a different concept and there is the online save but not really any by themselves. all i think is let him write the story and see how it goes

Always enjoy a United story! Though mine never really took off....:(

But i know what the others mean, i always start trying out a pentagon/random journeyman challenge this time round.
Going with CSKA Moscow now, and it's much more enjoyable than a long-term save.

Good luck with this!!

Well it seems like you were putting him down before he had started his first story, are there a lot of big team threads at the moment? Pass the parcel is a different concept and there is the online save but not really any by themselves. all i think is let him write the story and see how it goes

Im letting him write his own story? I never said he should stop.

Im letting him write his own story? I never said he should stop.
Im done replying after this but your precise words were too many big stories you should venture into some smaller teams these are tedious, what a great first comment, you all but say stop doing this now no one will read you smell go away.

Your done replying because your an idiot. I told him to go to a smaller club because I have heard that most people think they get tedious. Was just giving him some advice.

After receiving an offer from Evra from several clubs I decided to sell him and invest in some younger talent and signed David Alaba for £26 million pounds!
View attachment 367691

Last edited:
Your done replying because your an idiot. I told him to go to a smaller club because I have heard that most people think they get tedious. Was just giving him some advice.
Your the idiot putting people down to make yourself feel better, I hate all this i have heard, other people have told me if its how you feel at least say it dont hide behind that sort of rubbish, Internet Warrior!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wigan had me worrying there by taking the lead but we powered through to win great volley from Carrick to level the game and Kagawa finishing it off by taking it round the keeper and slotting it in the net to win the Community shield!
View attachment 367721

Last edited:
Your the idiot putting people down to make yourself feel better, I hate all this i have heard, other people have told me if its how you feel at least say it dont hide behind that sort of rubbish, Internet Warrior!!!!!!!

stfu kid, your a little creep whos picking an argument because he clearly didn't take offense from it. Internet warriors are the ones who start arguments like you.