England66

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just looking to get a screenshot of Martial once he has reached potential if possible. I'm in my second season and he is developing if slowly.

Still rated 5 stars though so thats a bonus.

Perhaps you dont wanna post his PA as people might not want to know. A screenshot should be fine.

Yeah, im just looking for what he can develop into. I don't actually know. But thanks for the advice.

Anyone thinking about posting PA should do it in Spoiler tags, its kinda the unwritten rule

Fair he seems amazing there. I'm currently in Jan of the 2nd season and i'm trying to turn him into a world beater but not burn him out.

He's my main striker in my save. Rooney did well in the first season but was rubbish in the second (and got injured for months) so Martial took over.

He might not be consistent at all times but he's getting better and better.

Just need to find the best way to develop him.

He's my main striker in my save. Rooney did well in the first season but was rubbish in the second (and got injured for months) so Martial took over.He might not be consistent at all times but he's getting better and better.Just need to find the best way to develop him.
First season used him as a sub to rooney. Second season, I loaned him to Barcelona. Brought in Barbosa to cover Rooney. 3rd season rooney started causing so many issues, I moved him to Milan for 15 mill. In the 3rd season Martial is another class. Barcelona helped him get game time and improve his confidence in front of goal. If in doubt, loan them out!

Martial is a beast in 2nd season. Scored 28 P.Goals in 31apps.

Won the European golden boot for me in the first season in my save, just an absolute goal machine straight from the off, you don't even need to worry about his stats in my opinion, just play him!!!

Love 'Tony Marshall'!

Just scored a hat-trick for me against the Toon. In my second season he has scored 10 goals in 6 apps. First season I think he got about 14 or 15. He is keeping Harry Kane out of the team at the moment

Ive got him here, 6 years on at the end of a wonderkid eleven video. Defoe one of the best strikers in the game check out his average ratings at the end, goals per game don't seem great but props being played out on the wing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yK2ZNfHCRM

e6pXXCy.png

Back-to-back hat-tricks, 11 of his 14 goals have been scored since the turn of the year. Ironically, his form has picked up since my other joint-top goalscorer, Bruno Gomes, has had a massive dip with no goals since the 5th of December.

helpppp with martial

I AM MAN UTD AND NEED HELP ON THE BEST ROLE TO PLAY WITH MARTIAL!!!! I CANNOT GET GOALS FROM HIM

KIND REGARDS