Hi, a little off subject, how do you sell your players at the beginning?
Could to state if you click offer to teams - stick 5m on their transfer fee
use the list
stick on the list
do you accept anything including wage contribution?

Hi, a little off subject, how do you sell your players at the beginning?
Could to state if you click offer to teams - stick 5m on their transfer fee
use the list
stick on the list
do you accept anything including wage contribution?
First put them all in U23,transfer list,unable to loan,then ofer to clubs for unspecific value,then negotiate,if you see that your player are wanted more than 5 clubs then you can try to sell him for maybe some more money,so if you feel that its not enough then just reject offers,and try to sell him at least for a value of the player

Last edited:
Reactions: Ped
SO FOR ALL HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME, WHEN YOU WIN AGAINST LIVERPOOL IN AWAY MATCH (4 0)IN FIRST SEASON,WITH KIDS,THEN I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD... :)

Football Manager 2020 17.04.2020. 16_30_41.png

Football Manager 2020 17.04.2020. 16_31_13.png

Football Manager 2020 17.04.2020. 16_30_58.png

Football Manager 2020 17.04.2020. 16_31_38.png

Football Manager 2020 17.04.2020. 16_32_09.png

Last edited:
In summary, it is absurd that every player needs the same players for this tactic. And everyone must play the same players.After some time it will get boring.

In summary, it is absurd that every player needs the same players for this tactic. And everyone must play the same players.After some time it will get boring.
WHO SAD THAT??I HAVE JUST ONE PLAYER FROM UDINESE SAVE AND ITS KEEPER,MUSO :)

I mean, everyone will buy the same players. For example, Tonali as a Calvert-Levin register or Leao as a Target Man or Isaka etc. After that there is no possibility for more players.

I mean, everyone will buy the same players. For example, Tonali as a Calvert-Levin register or Leao as a Target Man or Isaka etc. After that there is no possibility for more players.
Not true,Tonali is young and potential to become the best regista in game,and sure I will go always for him as it possible,for the rest of the positions you can find always beter players :) thats for sure

I'm trying a different tactic of this youtuber, but I don't know what are the desired attributes for a given position. Will you help?

I'm trying a different tactic of this youtuber, but I don't know what are the desired attributes for a given position. Will you help?
I can help regarding this tactic,for other I dont have a time for now

again troll come up with a better tactic
Thanks for the support,I just trying to help people to enjoy playing this game,and who like this system but you will always find a people who hate others to see successful in anything...

Are you his girlfriend?

This is a mediocre tactic,
15 pages of nothing,
What are we talking abaut?!

Yes, can win a random game against Liverpool, and...?! After...?!
In 12 game you win 7..drawn 4 and lost 1, with some OP player. The results are mediocre.
Yeah go and find something else to do,if you dont like the tactic why are you always on this page :)WTF