Not bad
Fiorentina - FC Barcelona_ Podsumowanie.png

I saw this tactic before you share. Good one but its not available for away games

Not bad,but I see some mistakes in your first team,you can not play pulgar as REGISTA,he must have better vision,and not play balls out of the trouble,you have Milan Madelj,play him as Regista! Then also Chiesa for FALSE NINE no man you should sold him and buy someone who have better vision,again crutial for that position,his is overal good,but vision just 12,not good,also your wing backs are good,prefect but too SMALL,I write aready in OP,they will have a lot free chances to score headers,so minimum 180 should be nice to take those goals too

Very proud of my 11 LIONS ? ? ?

UDINE CHAMPIONS CUP.png

Football Manager 2020 10.04.2020. 11_16_22.png

Those are my 11 LIONS for this season,going strong,still unbeaten ? ? ?

REFISTA NUOVO.png

And this is my new Regista,very cheep croatian guy,posses all important attributes to me a key role for every transition in my build up ???

You need to change a lot if you want to have beter results,for example,taller wing backs, and false nine,use couple benassi and castrovilli in midd,they are incredible strong together,sold Chiesa and make some money!And please you can not play Kouame as False nine,look the atributes from De paul for example,and as I can see there is no cohesion in your midd,you need to give them some time to play together...

Last edited:
You need to change a lot if you want to have beter results,for example,taller wing backs, and false nine,use couple benassi and castrovilli in midd,they are incredible strong together,sold Chiesa and make some money!And please you can not play Kouame as False nine,look the atributes from De paul for example
ok

I am just looking the atributes in your team,Casrovilli and Benassi are 5 times beter then mine,they should destroy the league together,and badelj behind them?,I just bought Berardi as a back up for De paul,doing very well

Football Manager 2020 10.04.2020. 21_35_16.png

So without any transfer I will set up them like this,first eleven,every match,and you should won the league :)you have incredible good back ups for MID as Duncan and Pulgar,then also for TM you have amazing KOUAME,who is a beast,so with 18 MIL at the start of the sason and selling Chiesa you can find ferfect F9 and solid wing backs,just steal them from Udinese :)also you dont have back ups for the CD,I would advise to find two youngsters,and that it,also assistant manager highly recomended good one with Motivations skills,keep good relationship with your players,and you should trash Italian division :)I hope so I was helpfull with this short advice ?