Are you his girlfriend?

This is a mediocre tactic,
15 pages of nothing,
What are we talking abaut?!

Yes, can win a random game against Liverpool, and...?! After...?!
In 12 game you win 7..drawn 4 and lost 1, with some OP player. The results are mediocre.
probably because you suck at fm

This was a great forum one time, with great tacticians and wonderful tactics.

Now we have people like you two, and tactic like "11 lions"... (little bit gay title)
Yeah sure,you came here to offend people ha??

can we get this person banned because he has no idea how to play this game,hes been offensive so i think he should play a game more suitable to his intelligence like naughts and crosses maybe?

can we get this person banned because he has no idea how to play this game,hes been offensive so i think he should play a game more suitable to his intelligence like naughts and crosses maybe?
Yeah I have reported him already,he just joined yesterday on this forum so,it is not strange that he came here to offend people

Can you tell me how many good feedback from other users from this tactic do you have?
For example yesterday guy have won a Premier league with Southampton in first season :) so for mediocre tactic as you sad its not bad :) so when learn to play this game and won a for example Premier League with Southampton than came here to discuss with me,and you are not welcome on this this traith because you offend me and other people too!

European golden boy is mine :)

Football Manager 2020 17.04.2020. 20_44_39.png

First season done.It was amazing to fight with such a young team in the hardest league in game!Many incredible victories,3th place in division and FA CUP in the task ?
Impressed with Tonali who have destroyed league with average on 7.86 :)with 18 assists in league and 22 overall :)

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_17_04.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_17_13.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_15_55.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_16_08.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_16_31.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_30_16.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_30_34.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_30_52.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_32_36.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_32_51.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_33_01.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_33_09.png

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 14_42_19.png

Next year plan is to bring somehow Lautaro Martinez for F9 role :) and maybe to bring replacement for Capoue who is 31 years old,and for sure try to win the League and to upset some odds in Champions League :)

Last edited:
Hi Babemonci, Hope you are okay. I've been away for a couple days and come back to my Southampton save today. Do you have any tips for maintaining success into the 2nd season. I currently sit 4th which is still very good I am happy but just not playing quite as good as last year?

Hi Babemonci, Hope you are okay. I've been away for a couple days and come back to my Southampton save today. Do you have any tips for maintaining success into the 2nd season. I currently sit 4th which is still very good I am happy but just not playing quite as good as last year?
As you know I have won 3 times in a row with Udinese,Premier league is something else,real challenge to win every year,the most important thing is to try to improve your team every year!
Sign beter players that you had,regarding this tactic I realy didnt notice in 3 year seave with Udine that opposition adapt to this tactic,this is a reason why I like it so much :)
Goals are coming from every position and its hard to AI to adapt,so my advice is to stick with that,keep nerves and try to improve your team!

As you can see I have done my best to improve my team with just 2 signings,but maybe the best players in the game for those roles,and will see how will go in 2 season!
I am excited :) :) :)
Signed Lautaro Martinez for F9,monster :)
and signed Demiral,best CD in my opinion after Van Dijk :)
So will see :)

Football Manager 2020 18.04.2020. 16_03_18.png

Ok cheers. Any tips for what to do when I am losing a game? Do not come back very often
I never change anything,just try with subs.
I just change mentality to balanced in last 10 minutes if I have narow lead,,strange because my team often overcome when I am losing a match,for that is important to have players with high determination!

Midway through season 2. Not amazing, still a good result for Southampton tho. Perhaps I got lucky first year.

Attachments

• 1234.png
    1234.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 298
Midway through season 2. Not amazing, still a good result for Southampton tho. Perhaps I got lucky first year.
Keep it up!Update is coming soon!My friend have done something incredible with this tactic,i just won 12 games in row :)
I want to finish a season,then I will update :)

Hi! Love this tactic. Used it in my first season up in the prem with Sunderland. I finished 10th - far exceeded expectations and got to the FA CUP quater final. Had the lowest wage bill in the league by 600k at least. Signed as many players as i could to fit the system but I am now struggling a bit to take the team forward in the pre season. I am unsure which players are great for my team and which players i must replace. Really struggled for goals from my F9 and as i had a very small budget it was a challenge to get anyone better! Got n'dicka on the way and Clarke Salter going out. Stevens was an inspired signing for 300k and was amazing. Looking at Kolasinac as a replacement for future though!

Southampton have just been relegated along with Aston Villa so looking at their players. But if you don't mind having a look for me would be much appreciated! Love the tactic and love Conte! Keep up the good work.
Screenshot 2020-04-21 at 12.12.54.png My current starting XI

The F9 Screenshot 2020-04-21 at 12.13.16.png

Hi! Love this tactic. Used it in my first season up in the prem with Sunderland. I finished 10th - far exceeded expectations and got to the FA CUP quater final. Had the lowest wage bill in the league by 600k at least. Signed as many players as i could to fit the system but I am now struggling a bit to take the team forward in the pre season. I am unsure which players are great for my team and which players i must replace. Really struggled for goals from my F9 and as i had a very small budget it was a challenge to get anyone better! Got n'dicka on the way and Clarke Salter going out. Stevens was an inspired signing for 300k and was amazing. Looking at Kolasinac as a replacement for future though!

Southampton have just been relegated along with Aston Villa so looking at their players. But if you don't mind having a look for me would be much appreciated! Love the tactic and love Conte! Keep up the good work.
View attachment 499246 My current starting XI

The F9 View attachment 499248
Yeah that is realy nice team!This tactic gave me a lot of sattisfaction in Serie A wining 3 times in a row with Udinese,regarding premier division its really hard to fight against teams with incredible pace,I am still looking to tweak it a litlle,but its really hard,in Serie A I didint have this problems at all,wining the league without problems at all,even with small team like Udinese