Antonio Conte lll 3-5-2 and 3-3-4 lll ::::: by ARTISAN :::::: 14.2.2.

Thanks mate. It is frustrating when you get CCCs and you don't score. It is important that you have the right players especially the regista, false 9 and wingbacks. Happy it has worked pretty decent for you so far. Keep me posted./

I agree, seeing the CCC's go up and the team is losing/drawing is very frustrating but at the same time, I've started to notice that some of them are blocked shots or what I would class as a half-chance and not necessarily my team being unable to finish their chances.

Just wanted to add at the tactic is pretty much fluid now, just one or two bars that are 'accomplished' and not quite there yet but I've played 3 games since my last comment and we've drew two (both 1-1) and won one 1-0). For me, this is good because it' doing two things, earning me points and keeping concede goals to a minimum, something which the team has always struggled with so far.

Will continue to update as I go along!

Started a new game with the new patch and have made a few minor tweaks to the formation. My best results in terms of stats so far.... Will update original post soon.

View attachment 413807

Started a new game with the new patch and have made a few minor tweaks to the formation. My best results in terms of stats so far.... Will update original post soon.

View attachment 514058

I started using your tactic with Atletico Madrid, it was fantastic mate. Diego Costa and David Villa were machines together, both of them were hitting at least one goal a game. I beat Barcelona 4-1 at the nou camp. I started with the overload one, then I switched to the hold one at 2-1, then I hit them on the break for another two. So I want to start a new save with the update using your tactic. So are the tweaks you've made since in the original file on the first page mate? Thanks in advance.

I started using your tactic with Atletico Madrid, it was fantastic mate. Diego Costa and David Villa were machines together, both of them were hitting at least one goal a game. I beat Barcelona 4-1 at the nou camp. I started with the overload one, then I switched to the hold one at 2-1, then I hit them on the break for another two. So I want to start a new save with the update using your tactic. So are the tweaks you've made since in the original file on the first page mate? Thanks in advance.

Happy to hear that the tactic worked so well for you. No I have not added the tweaks yet. Still working on some things trying to make the formation play the way I want it. I will try to get the updated 14.3 version out tomorrow if I can. Thanks for the feedback mate. I will add your comments to the opening post

Happy to hear that the tactic worked so well for you. No I have not added the tweaks yet. Still working on some things trying to make the formation play the way I want it. I will try to get the updated 14.3 version out tomorrow if I can. Thanks for the feedback mate. I will add your comments to the opening post

Cheers for the quick reply mate, I look forward to giving it a go again on a new save :)

Hi Artisan, i wait new version of your tactic in 14.3.

Great tactic in 14.2, i hope too Great Tactic in 14.3

Give me a news rapidly please.

^^)

Hi Artisan, i wait new version of your tactic in 14.3.

Great tactic in 14.2, i hope too Great Tactic in 14.3

Give me a news rapidly please.

^^)

I did not have much time over the weekend to test the tactic and I don't want to release something that is not consistent. At the moment, I seem to be getting loads of CCCs but not scoring. Also the match engine has so many niggly issues that I find more annoying than the previous patch. I will upload the tactic soon but it will not be the completed version as I will still be working to stabilise it. Testers welcome.

Problems with the ME
1. Opposition players seem to score flukey crosses (ball goes into the net from crosses)
2. Crosses in general seem to be consistently accurate (might be due to my lack of full backs)
3. Defenders dwell on the ball even when there is an easy pass
4. Goalkeepers seem completely useless at catching longshots

My results with my current test. They might seem good, but I am still not satisfied with the quality of play. Still conceding clear cut chances in games I feel I should not. You can call me a perfectionist but I think sometimes I need to be. If I upload the tactic the way it is now then there will be significantly mixed reactions and results.

View attachment 412090

View attachment 412089View attachment 412088View attachment 412087View attachment 412086View attachment 412086View attachment 412085

Last edited:
Looking forward to you releasing the tactic for 14.3.

Your results look impressive with Southampton and I'm a fan of the 3-5-2 so I'm looking forward to you releasing it for download!

Is the tactic work in the new patch as it is right now !?
No but I am releasing the tactic in about 10 minutes. It is not complete but people have been messaging me to release whatever I have.

Hi Artisan, I'm still using your 14.2 versions on the latest patch with my Hyde team as mentioned in previous posts and they seem to work better now than they did before.....I've only played 4 games so far, losing the first 4-1 but since then I've won 3 on the bounce without conceding either! Although I appreciate the fact that with each patch the tactic may need tweaking, I would say, don't rush in to it and don't let the pressure from others force you to release something that isn't finished or you're not happy with :)

Hi Artisan, I'm still using your 14.2 versions on the latest patch with my Hyde team as mentioned in previous posts and they seem to work better now than they did before.....I've only played 4 games so far, losing the first 4-1 but since then I've won 3 on the bounce without conceding either! Although I appreciate the fact that with each patch the tactic may need tweaking, I would say, don't rush in to it and don't let the pressure from others force you to release something that isn't finished or you're not happy with :)

Thanks mate. The messages just kept coming though and I had to get something out. I am surprised the tactic kept working for you it seemed very inconsistent for me but then again, i am a bit of a perfectionist so I am never satisfied. Thanks for the post

Hi! So do i use the new Aphase
tactic in the same way as the old? like against teams without wingers or simply bad teams!
And when you say a
ll defensively positioned players, do you mean the centre backs and fullbacks/wingbacks only?
:)
And one final question, should i start with the hold tactic against a superior team?

Last edited:
Hi! So do i use the new Aphase
tactic in the same way as the old? like against teams without wingers or simply bad teams!
And when you say a

ll defensively positioned players, do you mean the centre backs and fullbacks/wingbacks only?
And one final question, should i start with the hold tactic against a superior team?

Yes and against bad teams

Opposition Goalkeeper, centrebacks, fullbacks, wingbacks, defensive midfielders

Yes

Yes and against bad teams

Opposition Goalkeeper, centrebacks, fullbacks, wingbacks, defensive midfielders

Yes
Thanx for the help :) I?m having super results with IFK Gothenburg from Sweden, i destroyed some teams in champions league and i dominate the league :D I will post som results later :)

Thanx for the help :) I?m having super results with IFK Gothenburg from Sweden, i destroyed some teams in champions league and i dominate the league :D I will post som results later :)

Happy to hear that. I will do some more testing this weekend and add set-pieces to the tactic