Antonio Conte lll 3-5-2 and 3-3-4 lll ::::: by ARTISAN :::::: 14.2.2.

artisan do these work on 14.3?

I tried to update it for 14.3 but I only had a beta version and stopped working on it. I will load up this save and finalise the tactic now that I have lots of time this weekend. In short, yes the 14.3 version works but is not completely stable at the moment

I tried to update it for 14.3 but I only had a beta version and stopped working on it. I will load up this save and finalise the tactic now that I have lots of time this weekend. In short, yes the 14.3 version works but is not completely stable at the moment
cool i only ask cos i need a new tac for juv and want to give this a go

Thanks Artisan. Loved that set of tactics with three central defenders on 14.2.2. Was exceptionally solid.

Artisan, I presume that Antonio Conte tactic is the closer a 3-5-2 formation works on the latest patch, right? Such a shame those 3 variations on 14.2.2 didn't work on 14.3. For me at least. Absolutely loved them for the difficult away matches. Oh well.

Artisan, I presume that Antonio Conte tactic is the closer a 3-5-2 formation works on the latest patch, right? Such a shame those 3 variations on 14.2.2 didn't work on 14.3. For me at least. Absolutely loved them for the difficult away matches. Oh well.

Thanks. The tactics worked really well on 14.2.2 :wub:.

Yup, the Antonio Conte tactic is the best 3-5-2 I could create whilst still being loyal to the real life Conte tactic. The high pressure winger one I am still updating but I dont think any of them will work as good as they did on the previous patch

Why 1 of the strikers is DLF and not false 9?

Well done Artisan. The best tactic defensively for 14.3 I have used so far. I hate losing goals so love it :)

So is it the Artisan pack i should download for playing with the lastest patch? :)

So is it the Artisan pack i should download for playing with the lastest patch? :)
its Awkward because I cant quite remember, lol. Will check and let you know in a bit.

I will actually be tweaking this completely for 14.3 again to improve it. After creating the tactic for 14.2, I was lazy tweaking it for 14.3 and the tactic there right now could use some improving

its Awkward because I cant quite remember, lol. Will check and let you know in a bit.

I will actually be tweaking this completely for 14.3 again to improve it. After creating the tactic for 14.2, I was lazy tweaking it for 14.3 and the tactic there right now could use some improving

Haha with all the tactics you been making i guess it can get confusing at times ;)
Ok sounds great, then i will wait for when you release the new one, looking forward to it :)