Antonio Conte lll 3-5-2 and 3-3-4 lll ::::: by ARTISAN :::::: 14.2.2.

Can't believe I haven't seen this! Won first 2 games with Atletico 3-1 and 2-0 at home to Levante and away to Malaga. Next league game is at home to Barca so we'll see how it goes!

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

I see counter Juve tactics with short passing (?!?!?!?!) and balanced, pass into space and play out of defence, when did you last see bonucci attacking ? The sole guy that ventures in attack was chiellini and his movement is defined in game by ppm.

I tried this tactic now with fiorentina (patch 14.3), made just two little changes to all three of them
the F9 now is a DLF and the AF does not Roam anymore. here are my results so far:
View attachment 371213

I noticed though, when we are ahead with 2 goals and switch to hold, the game often becomes more open and the opposition gets more chances. often they score then and i switch back to the starter.
as for now i am happy with the tactic, good job!

edit: i forgot i always show the opposition winger/wingbacks inside - left winger = show on right and other way around

Last edited:
Southampton vs Dynamo Kyiv
View attachment 366641
I switch to Artisan APhase starting from Dynamo Kyiv in Champions League and gave me an instant success with 5-0. I notice movement is a lot quicker. Stats weren't incredible but my team played a lot better and it brought the best in my defender and striker.
View attachment 366640

vs Sheffield
I switch to my normal 4-5-1 formation against Tottenham because I'm away and they have dangerous winger. Against Sheffield utd, I completely destroyed them.
View attachment 366639
Almost 30 shots and the winger did a great job.

What I notice in these two games:
  • my flanks were quite exposed. So high pace defenders are needed for DCL and DCR to cover the flanks.
  • I had insane shots from distance against some team. Had to turn on "work ball into box"
  • Stats sometimes do not do justice. It feels like I'm having more than 66% possession and keep on attacking all the time.
vs Stoke
View attachment 366638
Since I'm away, I decided that I'd try traditional 3-5-2 with wingbacks. Stoke's goal was from set piece but I was never in danger of drawing the game. However, play was not impressive. There was not enough possession as my midfield did not hold the ball well unlike the overload tactic above.

vs PSG
View attachment 366634
I wanted to test 3-5-2 wingbacks further with PSG since I'm away and they have a fast winger on one side and a technical one on another. Play was even and Cavani's goal was unfortunate for me. Unimpressive IMO.

This is my quick review of the tactic on my 14.3.1. I wish to test the Artisan Starter tactic and see if it gives a better punch.

I am using the 3-5-2 formation with Southampton. I got Shaw and Clyne as my WB. I bought Balanta, Ron Robert Zieler and I signed Gareth Barry on a free (I´ve been using PRO transfer updates). My regista is Wanyama and my two Box to Box are Schneiderlin and Ward-Prowse. Thing is where does Lallana fit in, I am doing positioning training for him to be a CM and also box to box, but does he fit it at all with this tactic and Wanyama is not a perfect regista, what should I do with him. One last thing is the attack I have no attackers well only Pablo Osvaldo but Lambert is gone to Liverpool in this file by PRO. So who should I buy? I'm trying Gilardino as I need a good player from the get go and for a reasonable amount of money. So please help me out guys on all these points I mentioned.

Thank you for the tactics, Artisan. I just tested this recently, and I want to report my experience for you and others who are and will be using your tactic.

On Starter, I ticked off Play Offside Trap, and my Liverpool play better.
However, this tactic only works best against bigger teams that leaving a considerable space in their defence. When I play against smaller team that is defensive, this tactic make two BBMs and two strikers do long shots so often.
I tried to switch mentality to Attacking, replacing Be More Expressive into Be More Disciplined, and tick Work Ball into Box. The number of long shots will be much much lower.

Thank you for your amazing tactics. I respect you.

I'm really confused as to what tactics are for 14.3.1? I've used artisans tactic before and it worked a treat but a 3-5-2 may suit my team better.

Did you ever try to re-create/update for FM15 artisan?

im giving it a go myself im just debating which way i think juve play attack/defensive/counter/control - cant decide, i would say control but only when they other teams sit deep.