Any gems yet?

John

Resident God
Sep 19, 2005
Anybody got any good/great/godlike players (that arnt already famous) yet?

Trav

Dec 21, 2005
wouldnt say he was that famous, but nani in sporting cp looks good. bit pricey though

C

craig1991

hey just wondering which folder i put the the skin packs and stuff in as i have put them in and started a new league and the premiership still does not have them come up with the lil things across the top of the teams

jamgla

Jan 10, 2006
you extract the skins to

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\skins

and can u please post in the right section of the forum next time

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
hey just wondering which folder i put the the skin packs and stuff in as i have put them in and started a new league and the premiership still does not have them come up with the lil things across the top of the teams

and so it begins

----------------------

Apparently that Nani is sposed to be a bit of a whizkid irl, Us and Chelsea rumoured to be after him

jasson

Nov 13, 2005
TESTED
Luka Modrid ( NK Dinamo ) - 2.2~2.5m
Thomas Vermaelen ( Ajax ) - 3.6~6m
Eduardo Alves Da Silva ( NK Dinamo ) - 2.8~3m

$$$$
Raul Garcia ( Osasuna ) - ??
Raul Albiol ( Valencia ) - 20~25m

T

ThaRealM

Already a bit famous, but Diego Tardelli of PSV is a good player

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Sep 16, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
Naismith at Killie and Fletcher at Hibs are amazing, will cost a bit though, well Fletch will I managed to agree a 1m fee for Naismith but he turned me (celtic) down

C

craig1991

all i wanna no is how 2 get this seasons packs working as i have tried putting them into the graphics folder then backgrounds and it does not wrk i got the aston villa face packs and dnt see the faces

oniman

May 20, 2006
Thomas Khalenberg, can play in centre or wing, 6mill Auxerre. Got him for spurs and he was my best mf, helped me finish 2nd in league.

D

Daley!

Obviously everyone has heard of him but Cahill is brilliant. He gets about 35 assists in CAM.
I bought him for about 9.5m.

blaineyboy

Jan 21, 2006
I kno these are well known players but they are class on the game. Collins John (6.5m) Luke Moore (Im villa anyways) Ricardo Vaz Te (7m) and DaMarcus Beasley (4.3m) - class when they start off but they all have potential aswell (as mentioned by my scout!)

Feb 26, 2006
Have a look at Lyn (norway 1st div.) They always have pretty good players! I got some 23 year old DL/R for 550k loaning him out to my feeder club at the mo. but played him in my pre season friendlys ;)

View attachment 655View attachment 656
not wonderful i know but theres potential!

I just look around leagues like the finnish league, argentinian league, brazilian league e.c.t Its quicker than scouting countrys or regions.

T

ThaRealM

Rafina(20 years) of Schalke is a very good player, i got him with milan and he plays every match while i got cafu,bonera, simic as subsitute. I bought him for 14 mil tough

Feb 26, 2006
I need a young striker. I have 12mil and am looking to spend a bulk of that on a striker thats about as good as van persie :)