Any gems yet?

John

Resident God
Reaction score
Anybody got any good/great/godlike players (that arnt already famous) yet?

wouldnt say he was that famous, but nani in sporting cp looks good. bit pricey though

Jamie Mole at Hearts good young Glish striker look out for him

hey just wondering which folder i put the the skin packs and stuff in as i have put them in and started a new league and the premiership still does not have them come up with the lil things across the top of the teams

you extract the skins to

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\skins

and can u please post in the right section of the forum next time

hey just wondering which folder i put the the skin packs and stuff in as i have put them in and started a new league and the premiership still does not have them come up with the lil things across the top of the teams

and so it begins

----------------------

Apparently that Nani is sposed to be a bit of a whizkid irl, Us and Chelsea rumoured to be after him

bruno mezenga or something, he looks promising

TESTED
Luka Modrid ( NK Dinamo ) - 2.2~2.5m
Thomas Vermaelen ( Ajax ) - 3.6~6m
Eduardo Alves Da Silva ( NK Dinamo ) - 2.8~3m

$$$$
Raul Garcia ( Osasuna ) - ??
Raul Albiol ( Valencia ) - 20~25m

Already a bit famous, but Diego Tardelli of PSV is a good player

Naismith at Killie and Fletcher at Hibs are amazing, will cost a bit though, well Fletch will I managed to agree a 1m fee for Naismith but he turned me (celtic) down

all i wanna no is how 2 get this seasons packs working as i have tried putting them into the graphics folder then backgrounds and it does not wrk i got the aston villa face packs and dnt see the faces

yup, cardenas is still pretty good.

Anyone know nay good strikers or CM's in general for around about the 8m mark (well i want 2 or 3)

Thomas Khalenberg, can play in centre or wing, 6mill Auxerre. Got him for spurs and he was my best mf, helped me finish 2nd in league.

Obviously everyone has heard of him but Cahill is brilliant. He gets about 35 assists in CAM.
I bought him for about 9.5m.

I kno these are well known players but they are class on the game. Collins John (6.5m) Luke Moore (Im villa anyways) Ricardo Vaz Te (7m) and DaMarcus Beasley (4.3m) - class when they start off but they all have potential aswell (as mentioned by my scout!)

Have a look at Lyn (norway 1st div.) They always have pretty good players! I got some 23 year old DL/R for 550k loaning him out to my feeder club at the mo. but played him in my pre season friendlys ;)

View attachment 655View attachment 656
not wonderful i know but theres potential!

I just look around leagues like the finnish league, argentinian league, brazilian league e.c.t Its quicker than scouting countrys or regions.

Rafina(20 years) of Schalke is a very good player, i got him with milan and he plays every match while i got cafu,bonera, simic as subsitute. I bought him for 14 mil tough

I need a young striker. I have 12mil and am looking to spend a bulk of that on a striker thats about as good as van persie :)