Any Guitarists.. ? ?

Yeah I play a lot of Guitar.... Hero

If you want to learn try Justinguitar . com. A lot of vids and no cash or email required

I've been playing guitar since year 8, so around 7 years now I guess. Own an electric and an acoustic, but hardly play due to being a better drummer :$

i currently own an Alhambra guitar (Spanish), a B. C. Rich Beast Platinum Pro, Epiphone Les Paul and Dean ML, in addition to two half-decent Spanish guitars. i preferably play Spanish, thrash metal, rock (AC/DC, Poison, non of the wishy washy prog or indie stuff), blues (B. B. King especially) and some jazz (Django Reinhardt stuff, but it's tough as the rhythm's so sexual). i usually wire the Dean up to my 50 watt Marshall and terrorise the neighbours with Metallica's Seek and Destroy or Call of Ktulu.

I play guitar and I started at around 11 and I am now 13.
Tbh not many idols but I admire Kurt Cobain, Led Zep, Van Halen.
I'm not the best and I doubt I'll ever make a livingg out of it but its still nice to have it as a past time & hobby.
I have a squier strat!!

I play guitar :)

Been playing for about 8/9 years, still on my original Fender Strat replica, it's **** but I can't afford anything better right now.

Like to play my classic rock music, particularly Lynyrd Skynyrd because they were ruddy brilliant, their first 2 albums have some of the best guitarmanship I have ever heard, well worth a listen to any classic rock fans.

Je suis un Bassman.

I've got a Precision Fretless, which is a total ****** to play - you've got to be spot on with your finger placement or you're a semitone out & sound ****.

Would really love a Gibson T-Bird but they cost an arm & a leg.

My main influences are ex-Metalica's Jason Newsted, & The James Hetfield Quartet of course.

hagst.jpg

Ma bass, guitars are for *****. Got my first guitar about 7 years ago, fender squire strat. Influences probably radiohead when i first started and graham coxon/blur :wub:

Last edited:
www.guitarbitz.com

The shop is in Frome, Somerset . But its mainly an online business nowadays as not many people go all the way to Somerset.

Didn't they have a sponsorship deal with Rovers last year ?

I do play guitar, I have a Gibson SG, Jackson Kelly, A Japanese 12 string that was given to me and an Electro-Accoustic :)

hagst.jpg

Ma bass, guitars are for *****. Got my first guitar about 7 years ago, fender squire strat. Influences probably radiohead when i first started and graham coxon/blur :wub:

Nice Axe. The rythm section rules !

As I put earlier, I'm re-learning it, still rusty. Re-learnt about 7/8 chords, refreshed my knowledge on frets Etc, getting back into the swings of it.

I've been playing guitar for 4 years now. Got a Fender Stratocaster that I brought of some guy on ebay for £70. I can play a bit of any thing but mainly play rock music. My older brother convinced me to play. He plays like a rock star but I still beat him at guitar hero lol. Also can play bass. But I might be a little rusty.

I'm playing Guitar for 5 & half years....I got an American Fender...Telecaster in Sunburst red.. :D

Vintage_Japan_Guitars_2_004.284235548_large.JPG

Not the exact same as mine, but close enough...and I have a load of stickers on it

I'm a bassist, influences Green Day, Ramones, Foo Fighters, Blink-182, Led Zep and Biffy Clyro... Just moved to Plymouth for uni and looking for guys (or girls!) to start a band with, anyone from this area?

I'm a bassist, influences Green Day, Ramones, Foo Fighters, Blink-182, Led Zep and Biffy Clyro... Just moved to Plymouth for uni and looking for guys (or girls!) to start a band with, anyone from this area?

Dunc lives in Plymouth, watch yourself.

lol, watch out, your in the same year as Dunc XD

I used to play alot, have 3 guitars. 1 acoustic, 1 Jackson Flying V and a Fender Strato.

Jackson (not my pic but similar):

JacksonRR1Big.jpg

Don't play at all any more, which is a bit of a bummer, might get back into it after uni, changed to drums when I was 17, so played them since.

I'm going to learn to play guitar at christmas, always something I've wanted to do